Anubis in Facsimile No. 3 and Mormon Deception

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
Shulem
God

Re: Anubis in Facsimile No. 3 and Mormon Deception

Post by Shulem »

Moksha wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 9:57 am
Kirton McConkie, to preserve them from Anubis.
Members of the Church who defend the Book of Abraham are living a lie while pretending to be virtuous and holy when they are not; they are liars! Nobody with any sense likes a liar. But Church leaders and dirty apologists have been lying to the members and leading them astray since the church was first founded. The Book of Abraham provides an incredible view of Church lies that continue to this day. It is so shameful!

Nobody with any good sense will accept the lies and apologetic nonsense formulated by scholars who pretend to uphold an institution that is covering up and making excuses for ugly lies for that which has little or no redeeming value. The Book of Abraham has little value other than affirming that God is a topic in which readers may like to ponder. The book really is 19th century garbage.

Getting rid of the Facsimiles and ultimately the Book of Abraham is something the Church should seriously consider because nobody outside the church (all nonmembers) will embrace the Book of Abraham as a historical document about *how* and *when* Egypt was founded. The Book of Abraham is a lie!

JUST SAY “NO” TO THE BOOK OF ABRAHAM AND THE SHAMEFUL FACSIMILES!

I so testify of the truth. I bear record of that truth with power and uplifted hands!

Amen.
bill4long
Bishop

Post by bill4long »

Shulem wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 7:08 pm
Members of the Church who defend the Book of Abraham...
Does anyone in the Q15 do this anymore? Or even the Q155? Do any of them speak of it at all?
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

bill4long wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 3:04 am
Shulem wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 7:08 pm
Members of the Church who defend the Book of Abraham...
Does anyone in the Q15 do this anymore? Or even the Q155? Do any of them speak of it at all?

General authorities do not publicly make statements about Book of Abraham apologetics because it’s a losing situation and talking about Book of Abraham mechanics is not faith promoting but only serves to highlight the problems and controversies. Apologetic garbage on the subject has been neatly comprised and presented like lipstick on a pig at PEARL OF GREAT PRICE CENTRAL. The content therein is rancid scholarship that should be avoided at all cost. Plug your nose if you enter therein! The foulness of that site will sicken you.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Shulem wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 1:49 pm
The content therein is rancid scholarship that should be avoided at all cost. Plug your nose if you enter therein! The foulness of that site will sicken you.
Do you think the Church should renounce the Book of Abraham or simply remove it from the canon?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

bill4long wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 3:04 am
Does anyone in the Q15 do this anymore? Or even the Q155?
What is the "Q155?"
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

Moksha wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 1:04 pm
Do you think the Church should renounce the Book of Abraham or simply remove it from the canon?
I think the Church should repent of its wrongdoing and renounce the Book of Abraham and remove it from its canon. Repentance involves confession and restitution.
bill4long
Bishop

Post by bill4long »

Shulem wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 1:57 pm
Moksha wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 1:04 pm
I think the Church should repent of its wrongdoing and renounce the Book of Abraham and remove it from its canon. Repentence involves confession and restitution.
They won't. Now what? And quite frankly, why do you care? They lie. They cheat. And they will continue to do it.

You're a bug. They don't care about your objections.

Maybe time to make a new life for yourself outside of the Mormonite obsession?

Just sayin'
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
Shulem
God

Post by Shulem »

bill4long wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 3:42 am
They won't. Now what? And quite frankly, why do you care? They lie. They cheat. And they will continue to do it.

You're a bug. They don't care about your objections.

Maybe time to make a new life for yourself outside of the Mormonite obsession?

Just sayin'

Historical accuracy concerning ancient Egypt should be important to all scholars regardless of faith, religion, or preconceived ideas. It concerns me how a major religion continues to slam ancient Egypt and spread lies about its origins and customs. I care about this and will continue to sound the alarm about how Mormons lie and cheat. What the Mormons think of me makes little difference because history is on my side and the merit of my objections are totally rational. Nonmembers of the church must be warned about how the Church has perverted ancient Egypt to suit its own purposes. The Church must be held accountable and make amends. Removing the Facsimiles from the canon would be the first step of many which must be made in order to properly repent of wrongdoing...
bill4long
Bishop

Post by bill4long »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 5:50 am
What is the "Q155?"
Q15 + both "quorums" of 70.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

bill4long wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 11:23 pm
Q15 + both "quorums" of 70.

Ah, the relatives receiving six-digit stipends.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace