Boinking in the Telestial and Terrestrial Kingdoms?

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_Always Changing
_Emeritus

Re: Boinking in the Telestial and Terrestrial Kingdoms?

Post by _Always Changing »

emotionally vulnerable individuals, such as adolescents with a same-sex attraction.
LOL!! Your hurts are showing. This is my own lifestyle. Ask my son and his GF whether I try to impose my lifestyle choices on others.

Remember that in Mormon culture a celibate lifestyle is regarded as abnormal.
Problems with auto-correct:
In Helaman 6:39, we see the Badmintons, so similar to Skousenite Mormons, taking over the government and abusing the rights of many.
_The Erotic Apologist
_Emeritus

Post by _The Erotic Apologist »

Lucy Harris wrote:This is my own lifestyle.
You're an adolescent with a same sex-attraction? And a catholic?

Ouch!
Surprise, surprise, there is no divine mandate for the Church to discuss and portray its history accurately.
--Yahoo Bot

I pray thee, sir, forgive me for the mess. And whether I shot first, I'll not confess.
--Han Solo, from William Shakespeare's Star Wars
_Always Changing
_Emeritus

42 years ago I had my own problems. That wasn't it, although it may have been rumored. Everyone has their problems. SSA isn't the only thing that can trouble people.
In Helaman 6:39, we see the Badmintons, so similar to Skousenite Mormons, taking over the government and abusing the rights of many.
_The Erotic Apologist
_Emeritus

Post by _The Erotic Apologist »

I hope all is well with you now.
Surprise, surprise, there is no divine mandate for the Church to discuss and portray its history accurately.
--Yahoo Bot

I pray thee, sir, forgive me for the mess. And whether I shot first, I'll not confess.
--Han Solo, from William Shakespeare's Star Wars
_Always Changing
_Emeritus

Getting better. Been sort of bummed lately. I hope you are living well.
_oneprfct
_Emeritus

Post by _oneprfct »

The temple states that this world is the Telestial kingdom. As far as I can tell there is a lot of boinking going on here. Translated beings are of a terrestial order. The book .Disappearance of the Universe by Gary Renard describes the nature of Celestial beings. The Celestial beings in this book make an interesting comment concerning Joseph Smith.
_ludwigm
_Emeritus

Post by _ludwigm »

oneprfct wrote:The temple states that this world is the Telestial kingdom. As far as I can tell there is a lot of boinking going on here. Translated beings are of a terrestial order. The book .Disappearance of the Universe by Gary Renard describes the nature of Celestial beings. The Celestial beings in this book make an interesting comment concerning Joseph Smith.

I think You call the Earth "this world". This Earth we are living on.

According to English language (which is not my native)
- the word terrestrial means "Of or relating to the earth or its inhabitants"
- the word earthly means "Of, relating to, or characteristic of this earth"
- the word earthy means "Of, consisting of, or resembling earth" or "Of or characteristic of this world"

Then, this world is terrestrial.

My questions (as a miserable non-english):
1. Who or what is the temple (Your words...) who/what says anything about this world
2. What does the word telestial mean - as it can not be found in the English-Hungarian dictionary (nor in the English-German, the English-Russian, the English-Chinese ones)

I've found in Chinese:

terrestrial 形 地球的;陆上的
(FYI 反义词: celestial)

earthly 形 地球.现世的;肉体的;可有的
(FYI 反义词: heavenly)

telestial
Sorry, the word telestial can't be found in my dictionary.
TRY: telesthesia teletext
- Whenever a poet or preacher, chief or wizard spouts gibberish, the human race spends centuries deciphering the message. - Umberto Eco
- To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a virgin. - Cardinal Bellarmine at the trial of Galilei