A Lost Journal of Joseph Smith Jr.

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
_Nathan Burr
_Emeritus

A Lost Journal of Joseph Smith Jr.

Post by _Nathan Burr »

Here's a Lost Jorunal of Joseph Smith, s revealed to Frederick Schafer (Samuel Shaffer). All comments are welcome, Ihope you find it enlgihtening. May it serve you in the quest for light and truth! http://voiceofzion.webs.com/lostjournal.htm
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Re: A Lost Journal of Joseph Smith Jr.

Post by _Quasimodo »

My first comment would be to ask whoever runs that website to drop the blue background or change the text to white. Maybe the resulting eye strain is an intentional effort to have the reader weep while reading.
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

My apologies! I was using my tablet when I first accessed your link and the background was blue. I have since looked at it on my desktop and it is white (much better). Strange that it would do that. Someone still might want to look into that.
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_Mike Reed
_Emeritus

Post by _Mike Reed »

Have a hunch... maybe it is revelation telling me so, I don't know... but the said "lost journal" smacks of Darrick T. Evanson. He posts here occasionally... usually under a different avatar... just as he has changed his name numerous times in real life.
Last edited by Hawkeye on Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
_Tobin
_Emeritus

Post by _Tobin »

Thanks for the heads up Mike. I wasn't taking this thread seriously, but it's nice to know Darrick is still around. I'll be sure to lock my doors tonight. You never know what this guy will do.
"You lack vision, but I see a place where people get on and off the freeway. On and off, off and on all day, all night.... Tire salons, automobile dealerships and wonderful, wonderful billboards reaching as far as the eye can see. My God, it'll be beautiful." -- Judge Doom
_Mike Reed
_Emeritus

Post by _Mike Reed »

Tobin wrote:Thanks for the heads up Mike. I wasn't taking this thread seriously, but it's nice to know Darrick is still around. I'll be sure to lock my doors tonight. You never know what this guy will do.

Just a guess... but... yeah.
_Mike Reed
_Emeritus

Post by _Mike Reed »

Sure seems like it.
_Nathan Burr
_Emeritus

Post by _Nathan Burr »

Well this forum's boring.... did Darick post the Lost Journal already?
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

How does this relate to the Sealed Portion, the Book of Bharat and the Apocalrock?
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Nathan Burr
_Emeritus

Post by _Nathan Burr »

Maksutov wrote:How does this relate to the Sealed Portion, the Book of Bharat and the Apocalrock?

You can decide that when you read it. It's prior to the Sealed Portion/Golden Plates being revealed. How does the lost journal not relate to our Eternal progression? Many mysteries contained in the Sealed Portion are yet to be revealed.