keene, I'd like some answers.

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

keene, I'd like some answers.

Post by _Jersey Girl »

keene,

I should have done this a very long time ago and especially when I was being interrogated in the chat room and in the Off Topic forum by Mister Scratch who accused me of being involved in the Mr. Itchy Blog events and who more recently badgered me for apologies to Shades, harmony and himself for being wrong about naming Kerry as one or more of the Ztrolls and also stated that when I did name Kerry, that I likewise implied that he was part of the Itchy Blog. It 's been stirring around in the back of my mind for a long time and I'd like some clarity.

Having said that, here is a post you made during that time. It was, infact, made one week after I told Shades that I thought Kerry was one or more of the Ztrolls.

keene
Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:32 pm
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (1)

I'd still rather not announce to the world where his blog is, because he still has the personal information of our posters on it. Unfortunately, this guy continuously posts it on other boards as well as this one.

As for fighting fire with fire -- I easily could reveal who "Mr. Itchy" is, but I'd rather not stoop to his level. It's just childish. "You started it!" Ugh. No, if Mr. Itchy would like to discuss things rationally, that's fine, but his childish antics aren't going to bring me down.

"Never fight a battle of wits against an unarmed foe."

I've currently got a legal team working on the case for the safety of our posters, but you've also got to keep your own safety in mind. The internet is risky business, there will always be stalkers and stupid people out there, and there is a wide variety of tools out there to dig up your information. Be careful about what you put out there, and remember that almost anything can be cross-referenced to find you. Hell, if you google my name, you'll get my phone number in the top 3 results.

Don't call unless you're pretty. ;)

After two years now, of myself and others being accused publicly on this board by Scratch of being involved in the Mr. Itchy Blog ("You were complicit. You will pay") , of being harrassed in the chat room and on various threads on this board of not supplying information to Scratch regarding who I believed was behind the Mr. Itchy Blog, I'd like you to address the part of your post above that I bolded.

Here are my questions:

1. If as you say in the post above, you could "easily reveal who "Mr. Itchy" is", why didn't you?

2. Are you claims above accurate and truthful or were you simply putting BS out to the board at large, essentially lying to this community?

3. If your claims above are truthful and you did infact reveal who Mr. Itchy is to anyone who was involved, I'd like to know why you or anyone else chose to stand idly by and allow me to be falsely accused and otherwise treated miserably on this board and in plain sight.

Jersey Girl
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Yoda

Re: keene, I'd like some answers.

Post by _Yoda »

Shades, did Keene reveal who Itchy was to you, at least? If he knew this information, I don't understand why, as your friend, he didn't share this with you.

You were the one who was the most strongly affected by the Itchy Blog.

This doesn't make sense to me.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

liz3564 wrote:Shades, did Keene reveal who Itchy was to you, at least?

Nope.

If he knew this information, I don't understand why, as your friend, he didn't share this with you.

For the same reason that you don't reveal personal information just because someone asks.

You were the one who was the most strongly affected by the Itchy Blog.

This doesn't make sense to me.

Keene takes his livelihood seriously, I guess. I can't say I blame him.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Shades wrote:Keene takes his livelihood seriously, I guess. I can't say I blame him.

If he took his livelihood seriously, he wouldn't have been poking around at the IP address to begin with, if doing so really had an impact on him job-wise.

Sorry, Shades, but instead of dropping hints, he should have put his money where his mouth was, at least with you.
_collegeterrace
_Emeritus

Post by _collegeterrace »

Good gawd woman go make a new tinfoil hat as your current one is looking pretty worn.

YES, you are on my blocked list, but with a snippy title like that I had to look.

If you have a problem with Keene, why not just PM him instead of making such overblown scene?
... our church isn't true, but we have to keep up appearances so we don't get shunned by our friends and family, fired from our jobs, kicked out of our homes, ... Please don't tell on me. ~maklelan
_Danna

Post by _Danna »

Bloody Hell!

Looks like I missed all the fun!
_collegeterrace
_Emeritus

Post by _collegeterrace »

Danna wrote:Bloody Hell!

Looks like I missed all the fun!
Stick around. I'd bet she posts at least 25 times tomorrow, and possibly half of those on this current conspiracy theory.
... our church isn't true, but we have to keep up appearances so we don't get shunned by our friends and family, fired from our jobs, kicked out of our homes, ... Please don't tell on me. ~maklelan
_keene
_Emeritus

Post by _keene »

Jersey Girl wrote:Here are my questions:

1. If as you say in the post above, you could "easily reveal who "Mr. Itchy" is", why didn't you?

Because I got the information through less than legal means. Anyone else could have done what I did, given the right tools. I felt the information was best left in my pocket in case it came necessary for legal action.

2. Are you claims above accurate and truthful or were you simply putting BS out to the board at large, essentially lying to this community?

I don't lie. Don't see the reason to.

3. If your claims above are truthful and you did infact reveal who Mr. Itchy is to anyone who was involved, I'd like to know why you or anyone else chose to stand idly by and allow me to be falsely accused and otherwise treated miserably on this board and in plain sight.

Wah wah wah, quitcherbitchen. You know my hands-off policy on this board. Hell, I think the moderation Shades has put into effect is far too much. Whatever you kids do to each other is your own responsibility. I got Mr. Ichy's information for the threats he made against the board itself, and for the threats he made against me personally, and I am holding it for legal records. If you feel the need to take legal action against any members of this board, I suggest seeking legal council on your rights.

However, as far as I see it, it's Mister Scratch's right to falsely accuse you, just as it's your right to react to it. Solve your own problems.

Jersey Girl

Remember Jersey, you have the right to e-mail me as well: Keene@keenemaverick.com or gtalk: keenemaverick@gmail.com or MSN: keene@goshdarnheck.com or Yahoo IM: keenemaverick or call me: 801-937-4233

I don't check this board often, so if you want to get heard, contact me by those means. Hell, shades usually just comes over to my house when he wants to talk to me, since he knows I don't check the board. You of course have that right too. My address is pretty easy to find online, I'm not that hard to find.

Also, I'd really like to get the chat fixed for you, but I'm unable to replicate the issue, if you could e-mail me we can continue troubleshooting.
TRUE POST COUNT = (current count) - 10,000 + 469
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Jersey Girl, you could come out and chat with Keene and Shades, and still be within easy driving distance of IKEA.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

I think we should all have a party at Keene's. LOL