Religion Not Rational?: You Kidding me?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Re: Religion Not Rational?: You Kidding me?

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Nightlion wrote:Evolution is the Nazi mindset of frenzied godhate. A hysteria group think sink or swim defiance of infinite Almighty God.

No, it is the reasoned conclusion after having examined the available evidence.

With the allegiance of all the fearful.

No, the religious are the fearful (of the punishments of the god in which they believe).

Think about the world's most famous atheist now dead...where the hell would such a humiliated individual hang out?

You didn't answer my question.

My question was, how can you possibly know what the atheists' afterlife conditions are like?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Polygamy-Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy-Porter »

How are your conversion efforts going?

Has anyone else joined your church by accepting your delusion yet?
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !
_Bob Loblaw
_Emeritus

Post by _Bob Loblaw »

Nightlion wrote:Follow the logic.
Phoney, phoney, phoney.
Phoney, phoney, real.

What? You crazy?

Logic and evidence support organic evolution and as mentioned the support gets stronger with each additional discovery of evidence.

What's crazy is sitting around on your ass looking for pictures on a mountain while you reject the rational world around you. I wonder what you'll say when you get to the judgment and God asks you why you wasted all that time doing nothing instead of keeping the two great commandments.
"It doesn't seem fair, does it Norm--that I should have so much knowledge when there are people in the world that have to go to bed stupid every night." -- Clifford C. Clavin, USPS

"¡No contaban con mi astucia!" -- El Chapulin Colorado
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

Bob Loblaw wrote:
Nightlion wrote:Follow the logic.
Phoney, phoney, phoney.
Phoney, phoney, real.

What? You crazy?

Logic and evidence support organic evolution and as mentioned the support gets stronger with each additional discovery of evidence.

What's crazy is sitting around on your ass looking for pictures on a mountain while you reject the rational world around you. I wonder what you'll say when you get to the judgment and God asks you why you wasted all that time doing nothing instead of keeping the two great commandments.

Those pics will be part of the empirical physical evidence that convinces the nation's of the salvation of their God.

Ministering to those who refuse hypocrisy is the most futile...I mean fertile ground. You think it keeps not both commandments?
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE
_Bob Loblaw
_Emeritus

Post by _Bob Loblaw »

Nightlion wrote:Those pics will be part of the empirical physical evidence that convinces the nation's of the salvation of their God.

They're just evidence of one man's narcissism.

Ministering to those who refuse hypocrisy is the most futile...I mean fertile ground. You think it keeps not both commandments?

You're ministering to no one but your own ego. There's a world out there--you should take a look around instead of looking at a mountain just to see a reflection of your own navel.
"It doesn't seem fair, does it Norm--that I should have so much knowledge when there are people in the world that have to go to bed stupid every night." -- Clifford C. Clavin, USPS

_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

Polygamy-Porter wrote:How are your conversion efforts going?

Has anyone else joined your church by accepting your delusion yet?

You ask me this often. How big a bandwagon need it become before see about joining REAL ZION?
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

Bob Loblaw wrote:
Nightlion wrote:Those pics will be parf the empirical physical evidence that convinces the nation's of the salvation of their God.

They're just evidence of one man's narcissism.

You're ministering to no one but your own ego. There's a world out there--you should take a look around instead of looking at a mountain just to see a reflection of your own navel.

Truth really brings out the spoiled brat in you. Just how are the revelations pod God in our day MY narcissism. They are all cut out of the mountain without hands and smitting upon the toes of fallen Babylon precisely as the prophet Daniel foretold about the rise of REAL ZION in the last days. Just because I happen to be one of the chosen subjects of God's art is his choice as no man could possibly comprehend how to compose geo-cosmic media, so it cannot possibly be MYnarcissism. What? You jealous?
_Bob Loblaw
_Emeritus

Post by _Bob Loblaw »

Nightlion wrote:Truth really brings out the spoiled brat in you. Just how are the revelations pod God in our day MY narcissism. They are all cut out of the mountain without hands and smitting upon the toes of fallen Babylon precisely as the prophet Daniel foretold about the rise of REAL ZION in the last days. Just because I happen to be one of the chosen subjects of God's art is his choice as no man could possibly comprehend how to compose geo-cosmic media, so it cannot possibly be MYnarcissism. What? You jealous?

I am not jealous of you at all. I feel kind of sorry for you. You could be out there doing something real and instead you're wasting your time with narcissistic "prophet" fantasies. :sad:

_Molok
_Emeritus

Post by _Molok »

Nightlion wrote:Evolution is the Nazi mindset of frenzied godhate. A hysteria group think sink or swim defiance of infinite Almighty God. With the allegiance of all the fearful.

Think about the world's most famous atheist now dead...where the hell would such a humiliated individual hang out?

I don't know about you guys, but I feel duly ministered to.
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

Bob Loblaw wrote:
Nightlion wrote:Truth really brings out the spoiled brat in you. Just how are the revelations pod God in our day MY narcissism. They are all cut out of the mountain without hands and smitting upon the toes of fallen Babylon precisely as the prophet Daniel foretold about the rise of REAL ZION in the last days. Just because I happen to be one of the chosen subjects of God's art is his choice as no man could possibly comprehend how to compose geo-cosmic media, so it cannot possibly be MYnarcissism. What? You jealous?

I am not jealous of you at all. I feel kind of sorry for you. You could be out there doing something real and instead you're wasting your time with narcissistic "prophet" fantasies. :sad:

You yet will be..... :rolleyes: