Hello Boys I'm Back!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_grindael
_Emeritus

Re: Hello Boys I'm Back!

Post by _grindael »

Oh crap... how did I get in here?

Riding on a speeding train; trapped inside a revolving door;
Lost in the riddle of a quatrain; Stuck in an elevator between floors.
One focal point in a random world can change your direction:
One step where events converge may alter your perception.
_spiesonsunday
_Emeritus

Post by _spiesonsunday »

No pun intended but the authority over the University of Utah Stake in 2011 was President Plum, His Paid job was foreign advisor to Senator Hatch.

Now, I give the nickname Commander Mustard to this mystery person in charge of general D.O.D. spy deployments\another N.O.S.D. day in the life of freaks following me around with nothing better to do. Because I'm famous and the system can't crap on itself.
Got Cha!!!
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

spiesonsunday wrote:. . . day in the life of freaks following me around with nothing better to do. Because I'm famous and the system can't ____ on itself.

Nobody was following you around. You suffer from some sort of paranoia disorder, that is all.

There's no shame in that; lots of people suffer from some disorder or other. Have you been to see a qualified psychotherapist? If so, what were the results?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

_zeezrom
_Emeritus

Post by _zeezrom »

spiesonsunday wrote:First Clue: I'm an Atheist

Ray?
Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given... Zeus (1178 BC)

The Holy Sacrament.
_spiesonsunday
_Emeritus

Post by _spiesonsunday »

No Shades,

They have tried to take us "Rock Climbing" with them and asked us to fire off automatic weapons.

This is no game.

I've said no.

To top that off, Government workers who are LDS need to mind their own damn business.

(If you research Rod Ansell, you'd find out more) wikipedia is a good place to start ;))

"Being John Malkovich" is a film about Government auditors watching celebrities and screwing up the recruitment process. At the end they take him to a house and show him photos of the next mark... That crap isn't supposed to last 17 years.

I like your guys tone, I have much more information too. I am doing this to cause LDS Leaders to loose their classified clearance.

-Don't go rock climbing with them, It's something an insecure idot would do-
Got Cha!!!
_spiesonsunday
_Emeritus

Post by _spiesonsunday »

Bump.

Calling for President Plums Mormon Ex-Communication.

Pleading for all Government officials to be removed from Mormon leadership positions.
Got Cha!!!
_GameOver
_Emeritus

Post by _GameOver »

spiesonsunday wrote:Pleading for all Government officials to be removed from Mormon leadership positions.

The Church wants it's leaders in Government. They want to BE the Government. They've prophesied on how they will take control of the Gov. when the Constitution hangs by a thread. They want insider information from Government officials for knowledge and potential benefits.

You sound young. You're planting a dead tree.
_sock puppet
_Emeritus

Post by _sock puppet »

zeezrom wrote:
spiesonsunday wrote:First Clue: I'm an Atheist

Ray?

ha
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

spiesonsunday wrote:Pleading for all Government officials to be removed from Mormon leadership positions.

Funny, I'm pleading for all Mormons to be removed from government leadership positions. I'm pleased that Jason Chaffetz has decided to join me in this crusade.
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.