What happens to the Honest Mormon?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

Re: What happens to the Honest Mormon?

Post by Philo Sofee »

Marcus wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 8:39 pm
Moksha wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 8:34 pm
The next step for the Church will be to have Kirton McConkie draft several lawsuits and present them to the City Council with the warning that they better capitulate or the law costs will bankrupt them.
Not even a joke, sadly, but a historical event.
Relax, no unhallowed hand shall prevent Kirton McConkie from suing anyone and everyone who refuses to bow down and worship Mormon Moloch.... that's a prophecy from some ancient scripture somewhere on papyrus hidden until the day of Lord raises up a new prophet to reveal it through some sort a rock or sumthin like that. Sure hope they translate the right stuff this time however.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

I'm hoping that the Church will be forgiving of this errant member for telling the truth. It is hard to train a good conscience out of members.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Imwashingmypirate
God

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Why exactly do they want the steeple to be so high?
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 7:28 am
Isn't the answer obvious? To be a homing beacon for Starships from Kolob.

Plus it reminds the peasants of the majesty of the Church as they turn their eyes skyward.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 7:28 am
They imagine its reflective of their soon to be celestialized penis and want to get the bragging started early. As anyone with half an IQ knows church steeples and temple steeples are phallic symbols designed to demonstrate without any priesthood whatsoever just who is in charge and who has the goods. It has nothing to do with spirituality of any kind, unless of course, Biggus Dickus is spirituality...
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq-9f68 ... HwF4AaABAg

Hear the words in this short clip.

Pretty slow with 253 guests from Helamen Hall and the Strengthening the Church Membership Committee.
Dwight
Teacher

Post by Dwight »

I recently visited Utah. I was thinking on this topic. My parents live on the east bench in Sandy, and my best friend lives in Daybreak. I can see the Daybreak Oquirrh Mountain Temple for most of the drive west, but once I get close it gets increasingly difficult to spot it, and nigh impossible unless looking down one or two streets once you are in Daybreak proper. It is 183 feet tall, and I'm not sure if another 40ish feet will make that much of a difference, but maybe it would. Kirton McConkie should sue to get the height they want, and also to rezone all homes in the neighborhood to be single story so that Moromons can properly enjoy their religious freedoms.