BYP Live Sunday May 26th Gandalf the Christ of the Lord of the Rings

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: BYP Live Sunday May 26th Gandalf the Christ of the Lord of the Rings

Post by Jersey Girl »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 5:52 am
Philo Sofee wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 9:25 pm
Exploring the Christian and Jesus analogies and connections to Gandalf the most famous wizard to ever grace our human history, . . .
Judging by popular culture and the number of books sold, isn't Dumbledore the most famous wizard to ever grace our human history?
He quite obviously doesn't know jack about Dumbledore. Wouldn't know a manky old boot if he tripped over it.

He's a muggle. :shock:
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Philo Sofee
God

Re: BYP Live Sunday May 26th Gandalf the Christ of the Lord of the Rings

Post by Philo Sofee »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 8:41 am
Philo Sofee wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 4:14 pm
Ha! You dare challenge my glorious free will to choose Gandalf over all others?! I shall sick MG 2.0 on thy sorry patutee and show you we are free to choose, and as always Gandalf wins every time through the free will of the Valar and Eru Illuvatar! :D
You can choose to make a podcast about Gandalf, but you can't choose who is more popular. Statistics do that, not you.
Oooooo Huck! Another one of my very favorite wizards! Good post amigo. I will do a video comparing Merlin and Gandolf.
How popular can Gandalf be when even you misspell his name?
Good catch eagle eye. Ya gots me. Obviously he can't be popular at all. No reason to even bother with him. Harry Potter here I come. Better to focus on Dumblfritz or whoever he (she?) is...... :D