Banned From NOM

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Markk
_Emeritus

Re: Banned From NOM

Post by _Markk »

Paul Osborne wrote:
msnobody wrote:Paul, you need to wash your mouth out with soap and cover up your breasts (referring to your avatar).

You're just trying to get me to post another pic. Well, I'm not falling for it. Google for your own tits, buddy-boy.

Paul O

Paul,

LoL...you call those tits?
Don't take life so seriously in that " sooner or later we are just old men in funny clothes" "Tom 'T-Bone' Wolk"
_Paul Osborne

Post by _Paul Osborne »

Thank You For Your Support

Yum, thanks for the cool one.

Paul O
_Paul Osborne

Post by _Paul Osborne »

Paul,

Here is a quote from the Bible. Songs of Solomon.

Paul O
_Markk
_Emeritus

Post by _Markk »

Paul Osborne wrote:
Paul,

Here is a quote from the Bible. Songs of Solomon.

Paul O

Be nice Paul...But, did you know that PMS is in the Bible?
Don't take life so seriously in that " sooner or later we are just old men in funny clothes" "Tom 'T-Bone' Wolk"
_MrStakhanovite
_Emeritus

Post by _MrStakhanovite »

Gazelam wrote:PS... Apparently they shut me out to the extent I can't even read the board anymore.

They IP ban over there? Just log out and clear your cookies and see if that works.
_Paul Osborne

Post by _Paul Osborne »

MrStakhanovite wrote:
Gazelam wrote:PS... Apparently they shut me out to the extent I can't even read the board anymore.

They IP ban over there? Just log out and clear your cookies and see if that works.

Just buy a new computer and get a different Internet provider. They can't stop you from going back. Get resurrected and then tell them to bite your wire.

Paul O
_bcspace
_Emeritus

Post by _bcspace »

Apparently the women in charge of NOM can't handle a friendly and intelligent exchange of ideas.

Hardly a unique situation.
Machina Sublime
Satan's Plan Deconstructed.
Your Best Resource On Joseph Smith's Polygamy.
Conservatism is the Gospel of Christ and the Plan of Salvation in Action.
The Degeneracy Of Progressivism.
_why me
_Emeritus

Post by _why me »

NOM also banned me years ago. I was debating with a poster who just happened to be a moderator. He or she couldn't take the heat. It doesn't seem to be a democratic forum at all. If there is a positive post about the lds church, it can come under criticism by the administration, at least this was the case a few years ago. And of the OP continues to defend his or her position, he or she is gone. It made me realize that the people over there do not want to debate or see a different world-view. They are locked in their own room of thinking.

Critics of Mormonism who control websites, do not want democracy but like minded people to support their new testimonies.
I intend to lay a foundation that will revolutionize the whole world.
Joseph Smith

We are “to feed the hungry, to clothe the naked, to provide for the widow, to dry up the tear of the orphan, to comfort the afflicted, whether in this church, or in any other, or in no church at all…”
Joseph Smith
_why me
_Emeritus

Post by _why me »

Gazelam wrote:
PS... Apparently they shut me out to the extent I can't even read the board anymore.

Former Mormons who were extreme TBMs who have found a new testimony outside their former church, wish to crush all dissent of their new testimony. They really haven't changed from their extreme TBM days.

That is my take on it. Upside down TBMs can be very intolerant.
I intend to lay a foundation that will revolutionize the whole world.
Joseph Smith

We are “to feed the hungry, to clothe the naked, to provide for the widow, to dry up the tear of the orphan, to comfort the afflicted, whether in this church, or in any other, or in no church at all…”
Joseph Smith
_Willy Law
_Emeritus

Post by _Willy Law »

Why Me do you have any idea what the purpose of NOM is?
It is not a bunch of anti-mormon critics trying to prove the church false. It is definitely not a place for debate.
If you want to argue come here, go to postmo go to exmo, that is not what NOM was set up for.
You are right, people there do not want to "take the heat" they want support and understanding. Most of people arrive there as there whole world is crumbling around them.
Judging from the type of "support" and "understanding" you and Simon and gang show for those questioning I would say they are wise to keep you away.
You want to bring the heat? Bring it here.
I've seen your heat, it's meat.
It is my province to teach to the Church what the doctrine is. It is your province to echo what I say or to remain silent.
Bruce R. McConkie