archeological find puts nephites in Utah

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Re: archeological find puts nephites in Utah

Post by _Quasimodo »

karl61 wrote:A message on a rock reveals the bronking tapirs were a real show. There were different rules and nephites had to keep both hands in the air.

That seems fair since the bucking tapir riders could probably keep both feet on the ground at all times.
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Someone needs to tell the Elder
that he is creeping the Tapir out
with all the starring and whistles.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

moksha wrote:Image

Someone needs to tell the Elder
that he is creeping the Tapir out
with all the starring and whistles.

Having seen (and smelled) a tapir at the zoo, I think the Elder must be very desperate.
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

_moksha
_Emeritus

Re: archaeological find puts Nephites in Utah

Post by _moksha »

Quasimodo wrote: I think the Elder must be very desperate.

I do know that tapirs will not judge you by the content of your wallet. Do you think that as tapirs go, this one is fat? If not, a bit of match making may be in order (this might assist with the spate of recent threads dealing with a former roommate who had sex with a girl). If Tapirs were able to serve as horses in the Book of Mormon, they must be versatile.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Re: archaeological find puts Nephites in Utah

Post by _Quasimodo »

moksha wrote:
Quasimodo wrote: I think the Elder must be very desperate.

I do know that tapirs will not judge you by the content of your wallet. Do you think that as tapirs go, this one is fat? If not, a bit of match making may be in order (this might assist with the spate of recent threads dealing with a former roommate who had sex with a girl). If Tapirs were able to serve as horses in the Book of Mormon, they must be versatile.

Brilliant post! I've never known a tapir to be a gold digger. Viewing this lovely young female through tapir eyes, she seems shapely and hot. Given a good wash, this young lady (is there a specific word for a female tapir? Tapette?) might be the perfect match for our friend.

_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Quasimodo wrote:Darn! Can't get the image to work. Any hints?

Yes. When you want to link to an image, DON'T just copy-and-paste from your address bar.

Instead, right-click on the image itself, select "Properties," then highlight the URL and copy-and-paste it instead.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Quasimodo wrote:Darn! Can't get the image to work. Any hints?

Yes. When you want to link to an image, DON'T just copy-and-paste from your address bar.

Instead, right-click on the image itself, select "Properties," then highlight the URL and copy-and-paste it instead.

Thanks Shades! I did get that far, but I was trying to upload an image from one of my own websites and it just wasn't working. I'm not sure why that was (does image size have any influence on this?).

It sounds like one cannot upload from one's own hard drive. Is that correct?

_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

Dr. Shades wrote:Instead, right-click on the image itself, select "Properties," then highlight the URL and copy-and-paste it instead.

I just scrolled up and saw the image had "magically" appeared. You must have fixed that for me. Thanks so much!