The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Marcus
God

Re: The offenders’ problem is that I am not unwell

Post by Marcus »

Moksha wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:52 pm
How would the Glenn Close character in Fatal Attraction interact with the Shades Board? Bet she would post up a storm!
perfect choice for a pithy comment! That movie "sexualizes and sentimentalizes the traditional wife, while villianizing the supposed feminist who attempts to ruin the patriarchal world of the husband."

Your comment is also masterful in that it "takes advantage of the deeply unsubtle metaphor" in that movie "about professional women's destruction of the traditional family unit."
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

I remember when many people encouraged the author of the OP to protect her identity much better than the author was.

Where was that foresight again?

When did Donald Trump start posting under the moniker Rosebud at DM?

I have the best foresight. The bigliest foresight!
“The past no longer belongs only to those who once lived it; the past belongs to those who claim it, and are willing to explore it, and to infuse it with meaning for those alive today.”—Margaret Atwood
Analytics
Elder

Post by Analytics »

Do we know this is the same Rosebud as before the database change?

This seems like satire.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Rosebud wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:11 am
Although they would like me to be so they could more effectively use that argument to discredit me.
Marcus wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:46 pm
I'm going to take a very small amount of credit for her at the very least trying to formally separate her professional online presence from this fiasco.
:lol:

When Coffee Meets Bagel.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Tavares Standfield
Sunbeam

Post by Tavares Standfield »

Rosebud is a proven liar and is clearly mentally unwell. She is obsessed with John like a 13 old girl into BTS. She is convinced she is the chosen one that will solve John's erectile struggles.

and let's not forget that Rosebud is on the payroll of Kirton & McConkie. She is paid opposition meant to disparage John Dehlin.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Tavares Standfield wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:29 pm
… and let's not forget that Rosebud is on the payroll of Kirton & McConkie. She is paid opposition meant to disparage John Dehlin.
You have to source that assertion, less you risk being a proven liar, too.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Rosebud
Star B

To RFM; Re: Jenn Kamp

Post by Rosebud »

Just knock it off, RFM... there are no heroes or "good guys" in this.

Your show on her bar complaint unfortunately came up in my YouTube feed. It's all so self-incriminating; such a bad look. You realize that you're being taken advantage of by John, too, right? Just like New Name Noah was? Just like McKenna Denson was? And just like Jenn Kamp was? And just like hundreds and hundreds of other people have been? Thousands? Tens of thousands? Hundreds of thousands? idk

Or maybe you think it's a good idea to make your name by doing John's dirty work?

Look where it's gotten you. And do you really have any idea what John's really up to? (It's worse for you if you answer in the affirmative to that one, in my opinion... as those who really know are the most at fault. Maybe you do know, and in that case... proceed, I suppose.)

How is any of this productive or helpful? Where do hope it will get you long term? How does it support exMormonism? How does it support the many victims? How does it better address the extreme trauma of our people? How does it help women? How does it help sexual abuse victims? How does it help future children?

Answer: It doesn't. It hasn't helped anyone or done any good... only harm.

And it all looks self-serving.... and yet so self-flagellating.

Just knock it off. You're being a complete cad and you're not going to get the last word in any of this because the last word will be gotten when you're already dead and gone. The supportive comments you get on your videos aren't representative of the world.

Go be a Tim Kosnoff or something. WhyTF this?
List of members I have on ignore:
drumdude

The Mormon Rosebud Wiki: http://mormonrosebud.wikidot.com/

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: To RFM; Re: Jenn Kamp

For Dr. Shades:

Tim Kosnoff - lawyer who worked with sexual abuse victims.

For Rosebud:

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... ssedTheBus

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

For those who are in the dark about Rosebud's post, Jenn Kamp tried to get consiglieri/RFM disbarred, and the bar dismissed her claim for lack of evidence. Instead of taking this as some kind of indication that perhaps Jenn's charges were unfounded, Rosebud has come here to scold RFM for being a bad guy.

Because this is the kind of topsy-turvy world we live in. Evidence does not matter. Only your untethered sense of being right.
“The past no longer belongs only to those who once lived it; the past belongs to those who claim it, and are willing to explore it, and to infuse it with meaning for those alive today.”—Margaret Atwood
Doctor CamNC4Me
God