Reviving the Board

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Reviving the Board

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Gadianton wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:10 pm
you reinstate Binger's board credentials and offer him the opportunity to moderate alongside the three progressive stooges
I vote 'no'. Binger is a progressive who voted for Bernie Sanders, we don't need a fourth.
Nice passatta sotto. You’d make an excellent fencer
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Fernando wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:51 pm
You still obsess with the AtlanticMike character despite the fact that he hasn't posted in over a year.
Like Tom Joad said, "Whenever disruption and chaos are needed, AM (or sock puppets) will be there".
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Related:

“Conservatives more likely to complain due to higher sense of entitlement”

https://www.psypost.org/2023/07/conserv ... ent-166581
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

It would appear that [Atlanticmike or Fernando] have been responsible for more positive changes to the board than any of the moderators have chosen to implement themselves.
That's only because the moderators are tightly shackled into being clones of me. They can't implement any changes whatsoever unless I green light them.

In other words, moderators doing or failing to do X, Y, or Z is my fault, not theirs.
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:24 pm
Shades, without a moment of self-reflection, is suggesting the mods allow Bing Bong, AM, and DT (and other butthurt posters) to flood the board with nonsense and we're supposed to... not call a racist a racist.
Please quote the part where I suggested the mods allow binger, AtlanticMike, and doubting thomas to flood the board with nonsense.
Fernando wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:06 pm
I do have a question Dr. Shades. I think it's likely that posters like Some Schmo, Doc Cam, and a few others who like to attack other posters personally will start insulting conservative posters in a more general way instead of doing it in a personal way. For example, Doc Cam could say that all or most Republicans are racist instead of insulting Ajax18 by name. This would get around the point of UR#4. What will be done about it?
They will be encouraged to start their own threads about it.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024