Statement from Chris Ralph and Steve Bloor

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Themis
_Emeritus

Re: Statement from Chris Ralph and Steve Bloor

Post by _Themis »

why me wrote:The above definition forgets one issue: honesty. I have been honest. I not have hidden my beliefs. I may act in contradiction but people know it. I don't pretend to be something that I am not.

LOL Somehow it must be wrong. Sorry you lose again. It did not forget honesty. One can be honest and still a hypocrite as the definition shows.
_Bazooka
_Emeritus

Re: Statement from Chris Ralph and Steve Bloor

Post by _Bazooka »

2 a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

Remember this when you admitted your beliefs do not match your deeds regarding Mormonism.

why me wrote:The above definition forgets one issue: honesty. I have been honest. I not have hidden my beliefs. I may act in contradiction but people know it. I don't pretend to be something that I am not.

So you openly and honestly act in a manner that is different to the manner you say you believe people should act.
Tell me again how that's different to the agreed definition of a hypocrite?
That said, with the Book of Mormon, we are not dealing with a civilization with no written record. What we are dealing with is a written record with no civilization. (Runtu, Feb 2015)