Atheists Foolishly Imagine Suffering Proves There is No God

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_spotlight
_Emeritus

Re: Atheists Foolishly Imagine Suffering Proves There is No

Post by _spotlight »

Nightlion wrote:This site has become a rumpus room for atheists to jack up their vitriol against God and his prophets. I find that curious that such a bully mentality takes over when one flies the coop of hypocrisy.

You failed because the Mormons were hypocrite to the core and you were stupid enough to imagine hypocrisy was the real deal....then you realized it was fake. Now you hate being cheated and rage like a man on fire but overreact against God all together. Proving that you can't fix stupid.

And this golden accusation about suffering is fake. At what point is suffering rendered moot? A hangnail? Hell no if that was the ONLY problem in the whole universe it would be exploited to the upmost to accuse God and give license to hate and disbelieve. Dumb as hell.

You also seem confident that God CAN prevent all ills but refuses to. That is your dream world conclusion. WHY DID THIS WORLD EXIST TO BEGIN WITH? A fallen world.......that means out of God's hands. Yes it was intended. But it remains what it is, a fallen world.....out of God's hands. And that is what it is. This is NOT his kingdom. And mankind needs to stop being spiritual idiots on this point. And repent for that window of grace God will open up only on an individual basis. That is the test and you all ought to know it. Tuff cookies faithless wonders.

There is no conversation possible with militants who make war against God. Does not matter what the facts are. War is hell. Expect no truth there.

The same facts that proved the LDS church's claims false prove your claims to be false as well. The ERV pattern in our DNA proves we share a common ancestor with the other apes. When you can explain how you simply ignore that fact perhaps you'll gain a clue as to why you can't fix stupid. I don't blame your imaginary friend for the suffering in the world. I do blame those like yourself that hinder the progress of science.
Kolob’s set time is “one thousand years according to the time appointed unto that whereon thou standest” (Abraham 3:4). I take this as a round number. - Gee
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

spotlight wrote:The same facts that proved the LDS church's claims false prove your claims to be false as well. The ERV pattern in our DNA proves we share a common ancestor with the other apes. When you can explain how you simply ignore that fact perhaps you'll gain a clue as to why you can't fix stupid. I don't blame your imaginary friend for the suffering in the world. I do blame those like yourself that hinder the progress of science.

eewee gee, let's see, that is such a stumper! :lol: :lol: :lol:
God invented DNA. All his creations are a mere commanded tweak of what he takes to heart. God is a creator, and artist celestial. All glory, and honor to him be given. Halleluia! :cool:

Darwin looked through the wrong end of creation.
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

I cast thee to the the gates of HELL Nightlion. My arm is raised to the square, and I dust my feet off at thee. I curse thee now and forever with mediocre cognition, pareidolia, narcissism, and a criminal lack of empathy for your fellow man! Damn thee straight to HELL.

It is finished.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:I cast thee to the the gates of HELL Nightlion. My arm is raised to the square, and I dust my feet off at thee. I curse thee now and forever with mediocre cognition, pareidolia, narcissism, and a criminal lack of empathy for your fellow man! Damn thee straight to HELL.

It is finished.

- Doc

Rave on madly. You never qualified with God for the least bit of authority. I be one who dares to molest and make all hell afraid.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Nightlion wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:I cast thee to the the gates of HELL Nightlion. My arm is raised to the square, and I dust my feet off at thee. I curse thee now and forever with mediocre cognition, pareidolia, narcissism, and a criminal lack of empathy for your fellow man! Damn thee straight to HELL.

It is finished.

- Doc

Rave on madly. You never qualified with God for the least bit of authority. I be one who dares to molest and make all hell afraid.

Did you just challenge me to a Hell in the Cell priesthood-off?

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_spotlight
_Emeritus

Post by _spotlight »

Nightlion wrote:eewee gee, let's see, that is such a stumper! :lol: :lol: :lol:
God invented DNA. All his creations are a mere commanded tweak of what he takes to heart. God is a creator, and artist celestial. All glory, and honor to him be given. Halleluia! :cool:

You should get a job as an insurance adjuster. You'd save the company tens of thousands of dollars. You simply declare to accident victims that their cars came off the assembly line looking like this. :rolleyes:
Kolob’s set time is “one thousand years according to the time appointed unto that whereon thou standest” (Abraham 3:4). I take this as a round number. - Gee
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

spotlight wrote:
Nightlion wrote:eewee gee, let's see, that is such a stumper! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should get a job as an insurance adjuster. You'd save the company tens of thousands of dollars. You simply declare to accident victims that their cars came off the assembly line looking like this. :rolleyes:

According to scriptural accounts like the pre-flood Canaanites, The Tower of Babel, and the Lamanites, God can tweak DNA on the fly. He does not need natural selection. And since everything is created spiritually before it is naturally upon the face of the earth, we have no concept how sophisticated his process is.
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

Did you just challenge me to a Hell in the Cell priesthood-off?

- Doc

Knock off the buffoonery.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Nightlion,

You're gettin' real close to a dusting of the feet. Check yo' self befo' you wreck yo' self.

- Doc

_Starbuck
_Emeritus

Post by _Starbuck »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Nightlion's lack of empathy is, unfortunately, not shocking. You see his mindset manifested in ISIS, or the Mormons who would dress up as Native Americans and slit the throats of men, women, and children.

I now hold my arm to the square and officially condemn Nightlion to a life akin to those whose suffering he deems insignificant.

It is done.

- Doc

You forgot to close in the name of cheese and rice. Ramen.
We accept the reality of the world with which we're presented. It's as simple as that. ~ Christof