Calling Thayne, Can I Help With NOM?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_alas
_Emeritus

Re: Calling Thayne, Can I Help With NOM?

Post by _alas »

I hope some NOMs are still reading here, because I cannot login to our new home. I have been locked out. No, I didn't forget my password. It is my dead cat for crying out loud. I am not going to forget what's her name.

Help! I am homeless again!

So, since we NOMs were going to come back for holidays and to do are laundry, where's the clothes washer.
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

alas wrote:So, since we NOMs were going to come back for holidays and to do are laundry, where's the clothes washer.

He's way down in Spirit Prison. Don't expect him to do a very good job, though. He has trouble just washing himself. :wink:
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

alas wrote:I hope some NOMs are still reading here, because I cannot login to our new home. I have been locked out. No, I didn't forget my password. It is my dead cat for crying out loud. I am not going to forget what's her name.

Oh, so did you want something from us again?

So, since we NOMs were going to come back for holidays and to do are laundry, where's the clothes washer.

In the basement. Prison forum to be exact.

p.s. User!
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

alas wrote:I hope some NOMs are still reading here, because I cannot login to our new home. I have been locked out. No, I didn't forget my password. It is my dead cat for crying out loud. I am not going to forget what's her name.

There has been a glitch in sending out the validation codes. I just went back the day after I registered and signed in without a validation code and it worked.

I mentioned on that thread that you were having trouble signing on.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Amore
_Emeritus

Post by _Amore »

Quasimodo wrote:
alas wrote:So, since we NOMs were going to come back for holidays and to do are laundry, where's the clothes washer.

He's way down in Spirit Prison. Don't expect him to do a very good job, though. He has trouble just washing himself. :wink:

:lol: Now, I'm curious who the clothes washer is.
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

Amore wrote:
Quasimodo wrote:

:lol: Now, I'm curious who the clothes washer is.

:lol: At least taking in laundry will give him a little income.
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Amore wrote: :lol: Now, I'm curious who the clothes washer is.

No, don't even go down there. It'll depress you.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb