Has the instigator of 'Mormon Women Bare' been ex'd?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Uncle Ed
_Emeritus

Re: Has the instigator of 'Mormon Women Bare' been ex'd?

Post by _Uncle Ed »

Bazooka wrote:Do you think a woman who deliberately walked in front of the Kings racehorse to raise the middle finger at the Aristocracy because women didn't have the vote (dying in the process) had messed up thinking?

Was she nude? Dang! she could have killed two issues with one sacrifice.

Yes, she had messed up thinking. She was also a martyr for the cause of women's rights. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Yeah, best keep their feelings on the Church's cultural oppression of women secret for fear that someone might think bad of them.

Oppression?! Modesty and self respect is oppressive? How is posing nude going to advance equality one jot? It can't, because it only reinforces in the minds of men the very thing that women object to, being sexually objectified....
A man should never step a foot into the field,
But have his weapons to hand:
He knows not when he may need arms,
Or what menace meet on the road. - Hávamál 38

Man's joy is in Man. - Hávamál 47
_Bazooka
_Emeritus

Post by _Bazooka »

Uncle Ed wrote:
Bazooka wrote:Do you think a woman who deliberately walked in front of the Kings racehorse to raise the middle finger at the Aristocracy because women didn't have the vote (dying in the process) had messed up thinking?

Yes, she had messed up thinking. She was also a martyr for the cause of women's rights. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Yeah, best keep their feelings on the Church's cultural oppression of women secret for fear that someone might think bad of them.

Oppression?! Modesty and self respect is oppressive? How is posing nude going to advance equality one jot? It can't, because it only reinforces in the minds of men the very thing that women object to, being sexually objectified....

Thanks for confirming that you have no grasp on the topic at hand.
That said, with the Book of Mormon, we are not dealing with a civilization with no written record. What we are dealing with is a written record with no civilization. (Runtu, Feb 2015)
_LDSToronto
_Emeritus

Post by _LDSToronto »

Uncle Ed wrote:

I think it's funny that Ed is scared of vaginas.

H.
"Others cannot endure their own littleness unless they can translate it into meaningfulness on the largest possible level."
~ Ernest Becker
"Whether you think of it as heavenly or as earthly, if you love life immortality is no consolation for death."
~ Simone de Beauvoir
_ludwigm
_Emeritus

Post by _ludwigm »

LDSToronto wrote:I think it's funny that Ed is scared of vaginas.

H.

Vaginas are like red scarrings...
- Whenever a poet or preacher, chief or wizard spouts gibberish, the human race spends centuries deciphering the message. - Umberto Eco
- To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a virgin. - Cardinal Bellarmine at the trial of Galilei
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

ludwigm wrote:Vaginas are like red scarrings...

They are?
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_ludwigm
_Emeritus

Post by _ludwigm »

Dr. Shades wrote:
ludwigm wrote:Vaginas are like red scarrings...

They are?

For ME? No.

I've answered to LDSToronto: "I think it's funny that Ed is scared of vaginas."

Something offtopic (YES).
My wife has two womanfriend with whom she baptized together.
In the last ten (twenty?) years I drive them to Freiberg Temple.
We put up here:
As a side effect of living in the same apartments for "N" times ten days I know three Mormon woman naked. I don't focusing to any body part --- but my wife's...

If the landlord thinks "this is a Mormon with three wives", then it is his social problem. The family like us, we follow the hard rules of Germany...
Selective waste-disposal and sparing energy.
- Whenever a poet or preacher, chief or wizard spouts gibberish, the human race spends centuries deciphering the message. - Umberto Eco
- To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a virgin. - Cardinal Bellarmine at the trial of Galilei
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

It's a pun. Red scarrings /red herrings...
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered with/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."