Atheists Foolishly Imagine Suffering Proves There is No God

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Starbuck
_Emeritus

Re: Atheists Foolishly Imagine Suffering Proves There is No

Post by _Starbuck »

Nightlion wrote:
spotlight wrote:As the moth to the candle flame, mankind to religion.

This site has become a rumpus room for atheists to jack up their vitriol against God and his prophets. I find that curious that such a bully mentality takes over when one flies the coop of hypocrisy.

You failed because the Mormons were hypocrite to the core and you were stupid enough to imagine hypocrisy was the real deal....then you realized it was fake. Now you hate being cheated and rage like a man on fire but overreact against God all together. Proving that you can't fix stupid.

And this golden accusation about suffering is fake. At what point is suffering rendered moot? A hangnail? Hell no if that was the ONLY problem in the whole universe it would be exploited to the upmost to accuse God and give license to hate and disbelieve. Dumb as hell.

You also seem confident that God CAN prevent all ills but refuses to. That is your dream world conclusion. WHY DID THIS WORLD EXIST TO BEGIN WITH? A fallen world.......that means out of God's hands. Yes it was intended. But it remains what it is, a fallen world.....out of God's hands. And that is what it is. This is NOT his kingdom. And mankind needs to stop being spiritual idiots on this point. And repent for that window of grace God will open up only on an individual basis. That is the test and you all ought to know it. Tuff cookies faithless wonders.

There is no conversation possible with militants who make war against God. Does not matter what the facts are. War is hell. Expect no truth there.

Are you claiming to be a prophet? Do you even met the test? Real irrefutable evidence required.
We accept the reality of the world with which we're presented. It's as simple as that. ~ Christof
_Polygamy-Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy-Porter »

Starbuck wrote:
Nightlion wrote:Nobody can collaborate this story, but god told me that I would make a great prophet

Are you claiming to be a prophet? Do you even met the test? Real irrefutable evidence required.
Like Joseph?

Show us your young teen brides.
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !
_spotlight
_Emeritus

Post by _spotlight »

Nightlion wrote:According to scriptural accounts like the pre-flood Canaanites, The Tower of Babel, and the Lamanites, God can tweak DNA on the fly. He does not need natural selection. And since everything is created spiritually before it is naturally upon the face of the earth, we have no concept how sophisticated his process is.

It's apparent that you are missing why ERVs are a problem for special creation. God "tweaking" DNA does not solve the issue they bring up. Here's an oldie. Give it a view.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7HBMWfRqSA&t=94s
Kolob’s set time is “one thousand years according to the time appointed unto that whereon thou standest” (Abraham 3:4). I take this as a round number. - Gee
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

spotlight wrote:
Nightlion wrote:According to scriptural accounts like the pre-flood Canaanites, The Tower of Babel, and the Lamanites, God can tweak DNA on the fly. He does not need natural selection. And since everything is created spiritually before it is naturally upon the face of the earth, we have no concept how sophisticated his process is.

It's apparent that you are missing why ERVs are a problem for special creation. God "tweaking" DNA does not solve the issue they bring up. Here's an oldie. Give it a view.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7HBMWfRqSA&t=94s

That is a fantastic proof of God creating all things with some insight perhaps of how he mechanically tweaks. And it does nothing to prove man was not first before the ape.
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

Starbuck wrote:
Nightlion wrote:
There is no conversation possible with militants who make war against God. Does not matter what the facts are. War is hell. Expect no truth there.

I am one prophet with a book filled with empirical proofs.
_Polygamy-Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy-Porter »

Starbuck wrote:
Nightlion wrote:

Nightlion wrote:I am one prophet with a book filled with empirical proofs.

Do you even understand the definition of "empirical"???

empirical |emˈpirikəl| adjective
based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic

So you are just another self proclaimed prophet. OK. Great.
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !
_spotlight
_Emeritus

Post by _spotlight »

Nightlion wrote:That is a fantastic proof of God creating all things with some insight perhaps of how he mechanically tweaks. And it does nothing to prove man was not first before the ape.

Apes that are currently alive as species now did not predate mankind anymore than mankind predated these apes. What ERVs prove is that we both had a common ancestor that is no longer around but descended into both us and the other apes. It proves god did not create, for if he did, his creation would have to coincidentally coincide with a pattern of DNA that is compatible with descent from a common ancestor. That coincidence is so astronomically unlikely that it amounts to proof against special creation by god.
Kolob’s set time is “one thousand years according to the time appointed unto that whereon thou standest” (Abraham 3:4). I take this as a round number. - Gee
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

spotlight wrote:
Nightlion wrote:That is a fantastic proof of God creating all things with some insight perhaps of how he mechanically tweaks. And it does nothing to prove man was not first before the ape.

Apes that are currently alive as species now did not predate mankind anymore than mankind predated these apes. What ERVs prove is that we both had a common ancestor that is no longer around but descended into both us and the other apes. It proves god did not create, for if he did, his creation would have to coincidentally coincide with a pattern of DNA that is compatible with descent from a common ancestor. That coincidence is so astronomically unlikely that it amounts to proof against special creation by god.

Proves that the common ancestor is God. His first creation would have been his own body. All things come from God.

I do not know if ERVs are junk science yet or not. Just going on what you say here.
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

Polygamy-Porter wrote:Do you even understand the definition of "empirical"???

empirical |emˈpirikəl| adjective
based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic

So you are just another self proclaimed prophet. OK. Great.

What is more observable and able to be touched measured and verified than a mountain? Is the Art of God there? Yes. What does that prove?

That the artist is true. And that the one given to see and unfold this event is the servant of God. The discoveries all came by way of revelation. I was drawn to observe and to record it by taking a picture, not knowing what was there. Studied it out and soon the art revealed itself. Once discovered it becomes obvious to any unbiased person. It cannot even be suggested that such layered detail that records and verifies ancient texts could be fake. It is truly an anomaly that defies all natural explanations. The complexity is of construction is of an infinite sort. No limited intelligence could comprehend or construct Geo/Cosmic art where on the same limited space a depth of more than thirty intrinsically original separate works of art are seen when none of the others are seen at the same time with only a few limited exceptions.

It is greater than taking up the Golden Plates and handling them freely for yourself. That could be faked. The Apocalrock is beyond all refutation. God has gotten into the face of all the world to show them what's up.

You will hammer God with misconstrued science until kingdom come.
But you cannot misconstrue an epic event of the hand of God that cut out of a mountain without hands his own testament.
_Starbuck
_Emeritus

Post by _Starbuck »

Nightlion wrote:I am one prophet with a book filled with empirical proofs.

In all your wanderings, did you ever experiment with lsd or magic mushrooms? Have you been checked for a brain tumor? My father thinks Mohammed had a brain tumor, but his own vision are legit, cause child brides, and no way can Mohammed be a prophet because god would never allow child brides.
We accept the reality of the world with which we're presented. It's as simple as that. ~ Christof