Banned From NOM

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_gramps
_Emeritus

Re: Banned From NOM

Post by _gramps »

KevinSim wrote:l (a.k.a. Gazelam),

I noticed that you're listed as one of the contributors on "http://mormonexpression.com/about-the-podcast". Up at the top of that page there's a tab called <Blogs>. Can you tell me how hard it is to start a blog on the Mormon Expression website?

You can reply to this post or send me e-mail directly to my address "echoagc@hotmail.com". Thanks!

In case you're interested, I am an active, devout Latter-day Saint. I'm a ward missionary, and thought the Internet might be a good place to talk to people about the Church.

Kevin Sim

Why not just start a blog right here, and jump in?

The internet is a great place to talk to people about the church!
I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland
_KevinSim
_Emeritus

Post by _KevinSim »

gramps wrote:
KevinSim wrote:in real life information deleted.(a.k.a. Gazelam),

I noticed that you're listed as one of the contributors on "http://mormonexpression.com/about-the-podcast". Up at the top of that page there's a tab called <Blogs>. Can you tell me how hard it is to start a blog on the Mormon Expression website?

You can reply to this post or send me e-mail directly to my address "echoagc@hotmail.com". Thanks!

In case you're interested, I am an active, devout Latter-day Saint. I'm a ward missionary, and thought the Internet might be a good place to talk to people about the Church.

Kevin Sim

Why not just start a blog right here, and jump in?

The internet is a great place to talk to people about the church!

Hello "gramps",

Sounds like a great idea. How do I start a blog on "mormondiscussions.com"? I guess I have no problem whatsoever starting a blog here, but I'd like to do one on the Mormon Expression website too.

KevinSim
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

(Moderator Note) Kevin, welcome to the board! Please refrain from using Gaz's in real life information on the board. Thanks.
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

"KevinSim" wrote:

Hello "gramps",

Sounds like a great idea. How do I start a blog on "mormondiscussions.com"? I guess I have no problem whatsoever starting a blog here, but I'd like to do one on the Mormon Expression website too.

KevinSim

Try looking at the top of the board under 'blogs.' That is where I would start.
I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland
_KevinSim
_Emeritus

Post by _KevinSim »

gramps wrote:

Thanks, "gramps", you pointed me in more or less the right direction. Actually "my blog" would have been more helpful, but I was certainly able to figure that out on my own! Take a look at my intro and see what you think. Although I can tell you right now I said nothing particularly profound!

KevinSim
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

KevinSim wrote:
gramps wrote:

Thanks, "gramps", you pointed me in more or less the right direction. Actually "my blog" would have been more helpful, but I was certainly able to figure that out on my own! Take a look at my intro and see what you think. Although I can tell you right now I said nothing particularly profound!

KevinSim

Sorry I couldn't have helped you more perfectly. But it looks like you found your way.

Is there some reason why you put scare quotes around my moniker, "KevinSim?"

Oh, good luck with your missionary work. You have your work cut out for you, that is for sure.
Adrian Beverland
_KevinSim
_Emeritus

Post by _KevinSim »

gramps wrote:
KevinSim wrote:Thanks, "gramps", you pointed me in more or less the right direction. Actually "my blog" would have been more helpful, but I was certainly able to figure that out on my own! Take a look at my intro and see what you think. Although I can tell you right now I said nothing particularly profound!

KevinSim

Sorry I couldn't have helped you more perfectly. But it looks like you found your way.

Is there some reason why you put scare quotes around my moniker, "KevinSim?"

Oh, good luck with your missionary work. You have your work cut out for you, that is for sure.

gramps,

"Scare quotes"; is that what they're called? I thought they were just quotes. I think the problem is that I'm inhibited against starting a sentence with an uncapitalized word, so whenever I'm addressing someone whose username has been specified in lower case (and that happens on the Internet a lot), I just put quotes around the username. But I'll spell your moniker however you like.

Thanks for your well wishes for my missionary work!
KevinSim

Reverence the eternal.