Draw your favorite MDB Poster!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Re: Draw your favorite MDB Poster!

Post by _Blixa »

Bond James Bond wrote:I love it greatness Blixa! (If you want inspiration James Bond changing the tire would make me lol) :wink:

I'll probably take another stab at it again, someday!
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered with/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_ludwigm
_Emeritus

Post by _ludwigm »

My three endeavouring here: the first, the last and the never more again:

And no apocalrock...
- Whenever a poet or preacher, chief or wizard spouts gibberish, the human race spends centuries deciphering the message. - Umberto Eco
- To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a virgin. - Cardinal Bellarmine at the trial of Galilei
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

For our dear poster Rockslider. Good luck this week!!!:

From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered with/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_ludwigm
_Emeritus

Post by _ludwigm »

pictures...

DAMN!
- Whenever a poet or preacher, chief or wizard spouts gibberish, the human race spends centuries deciphering the message. - Umberto Eco
- To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a virgin. - Cardinal Bellarmine at the trial of Galilei
_RockSlider
_Emeritus

Post by _RockSlider »

Thank you so much Blixa ... I'm very nervous this time. This ones a very commital climb ... their is no turning back once started, and yet no other reasonable route to find.

Thanks all for your thoughts and prayers.

Tomorrows the big day.
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

RockSlider wrote:Thank you so much Blixa ... I'm very nervous this time. This ones a very commital climb ... their is no turning back once started, and yet no other reasonable route to find.

Thanks all for your thoughts and prayers.

Tomorrows the big day.

Spoken like a true climber!

I'm sure everyone is sending their prayers, well wishes and good vibes and anything else they can.

This is just a little taste of what's coming to you in mail, too ; )
_ludwigm
_Emeritus

Post by _ludwigm »

ludwigm wrote:pictures...

DAMN!

I repeat:

pictures...
_just me
_Emeritus

Post by _just me »

ludwigm wrote:
ludwigm wrote:pictures...

DAMN!

I repeat:

pictures...

:sad:
~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~
_ludwigm
_Emeritus

Post by _ludwigm »

just me wrote:
:sad:

Sad?

SAD??? That's all?

I am a niggah here.
_CaliforniaKid
_Emeritus

Post by _CaliforniaKid »

Blixa wrote:For our dear poster Rockslider. Good luck this week!!!:

This is like the coolest thing ever!