For friends of GIMR

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

For friends of GIMR

Post by _Gazelam »

Some of you may have noticed that GIMR hasnt been on as much lately. She has had alot of school work and has really been too busy with real life to engage in the topics here.

Well apparently she may be gone a little longer. GIMR has been in the hospital due to a stroke. She PM'd me and told me about it, and I know that I'm not the only person around here who enjoys her company here and her unique insights. She is not the type to look for sympathy or draw undue attention to herself, so I may be acting a tad out of line in posting this. I just felt that everyone here should know, and perhaps send her a get well soon PM to boost her spirits.

Sincerely,

Gaz
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Mister Scratch »

Wow... How horrible! Thank you for posting this, Gaz. I for one have missed GIMR's feisty and enjoyable personality very much. I will be sure to send a PM.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Crikey! Thanks for the update Gaz...I'll say a prayer or three.
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_beastie
_Emeritus

Post by _beastie »

I am so sorry to hear this. I have noticed she has been gone, and just assumed she'd moved on. I do hope she makes a full recovery.
We hate to seem like we don’t trust every nut with a story, but there’s evidence we can point to, and dance while shouting taunting phrases.

Penn & Teller

http://www.mormonmesoamerica.com
_Lucretia MacEvil
_Emeritus

Post by _Lucretia MacEvil »

How could this happen to such a young girl? My thoughts will be with her too.
_wenglund
_Emeritus

Post by _wenglund »

I would send her a PM, but given her less-than-favorable sentiments towards me, I don't want to chance making matters worse. So, I'll just content myself with publically stating that I miss her as well, and will pray for a full recovery.

Thanks, -Wade Englund-
_Pokatator
_Emeritus

Post by _Pokatator »

GIMR

I pray for God's richest blessings for you and your family. I for one have loved your posts and have missed you. You were a great source of sanity to me when I first came to FAIR. I too have just attributed your absence to innocent breaks for sanity as I think we all do at times. I thank Gaz for the information, I really want to pray for you and your family and Gaz gave me the chance.

May the Lord bless you and keep you;
May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you.
May the Lord turn His countenance upon you and give you His peace.

Thanks be to God!
With all my love in Christ,

Pokatator
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

Lucretia MacEvil wrote:How could this happen to such a young girl? My thoughts will be with her too.

This was my first reaction too. She's so young! Oh my. Here's hoping she recovers well.
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Wow, I'm shocked and saddened. Praying for a speedy recovery here. She is definitely missed.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

She is home from the hospital but still having a rough time.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace