Congratulations to Jason Bourne for achieving Godhood!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Congratulations to Jason Bourne for achieving Godhood!

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Yes, folks, on Saturday, April 21, 2007 at exactly 3:18 p.m. Mountain Standard Time, our very own Jason Bourne worked out his salvation and achieved his crown of exaltation, a.k.a. Godhood!

I for one am mighty glad that Jason is here, for he's living proof that believing Mormons can not only survive, but thrive here on MormonDiscussions.com, in stark contrast to what's claimed about this place elsewhere.

If anyone has anything nice to say about Jason Bourne, now is the time and here is the place to say it.

Well, Jason? SPEECH!! SPEECH!!
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Congrats, Jason!

Love ya!

:)
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Welcome to exaltation, Brother Jason. I'm glad you're here.
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

As Blixa now is, Jason once was. As Jason is, Blixa may become.

I certainly hope we teach that here!
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

Blixa wrote:As Blixa now is, Jason once was. As Jason is, Blixa may become.

I certainly hope we teach that here!

If we could all become as Jason is, I, for one, would become a nicer person than I am now.
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

Congratulatons Jason. You've always been one of the more level headed and reasonable ones around here.

All the best

Gaz
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Jason Bourne
_Emeritus

Post by _Jason Bourne »

Thanks all. I enjoy being here even in the rough and tumble that we see at times. I hope I become a better person and more understanding of all points of view whether I agree or not as a result. I never imagined a few years ago that some of the experiences I have had in my life would lead me to where I am at. Overall though, most important to me is becoming what I believe God wants me to be and demonstrating what attributes I think are really the most holy whether one believes in the LSD Church, God, Jesus or not. Peace to all.

Thanks!!
_Mister Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Mister Scratch »

Way to go, Jason!
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Jason gets a "Ding!".

Come on, I know theres other WoW players out there
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race