The anti-Christianity of the Racist Right

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

I note again the sheer anti-intellectual, sentimental fluff from both Scratch and Harmony here, where neither clearly has any real ability to engage this issue in a serious philosophical sense. Scratch is, as usual, wallowing in his sanctimonious ad hominems, while Harmony retreats to the standard Liberal moral pose of "compassion".

This is Liberalism defined: the rape of the intellect and the moral imagination.
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Coggins7 wrote:I note again the sheer anti-intellectual, sentimental fluff from both Scratch and Harmony here, where neither clearly has any real ability to engage this issue in a serious philosophical sense. Scratch is, as usual, wallowing in his sanctimonious ad hominems, while Harmony retreats to the standard Liberal moral pose of "compassion".

This is Liberalism defined: the rape of the intellect and the moral imagination.

Hey douche! Are you just going to categorically deny the responses given to you or are you going to actually put some effort into countering the VERY solid responses to your blathering?
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning
_Coggins7
_Emeritus

Post by _Coggins7 »

Hey douche! Are you just going to categorically deny the responses given to you or are you going to actually put some effort into countering the VERY solid responses to your blathering?

Solid responses such as what, for example?
_Mercury
_Emeritus

Post by _Mercury »

Coggins7 wrote:Solid responses such as what, for example?

I didn't think you would.
And crawling on the planet's face
Some insects called the human race
Lost in time
And lost in space...and meaning