Some choice quotes about us from the Juliann boards

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Some choice quotes about us from the Juliann boards

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Some truly great quotes about this message board were posted to the Juliann boards today. Since I can't respond there, I'll do so here, with the invitation to anyone there to respond here, which they may freely do:

Ray A wrote:I presume you're referring to the "moderator" known as "Bond" on MDB, who can use the word "a-hole" in the "moderated" Terrestrial forum, and threaten LDS "mopologists". If I use that word, it's apparently profanity, but coming from an unprincipled exmo or nevermo it's quite acceptable. (The bleeding hypocrites.)

You really don't get it, do you, Ray? The word "asshole" is and has always been acceptable in the Terrestrial Forum (although by no means ideal or desired). You can say it just as easily as Bond can say it.

The only thing you were censured for was saying the "F" and "S" words, WHICH BOND DIDN'T DO. In case you missed it, the word "asshole" and the "F" and "S" words are three different words.

And no, we're not "bleeding hypocrites" when we've been thoroughly, completely, and 100% consistent in this regard from the very beginning.

David Bokovoy wrote:I would like to state for the public record that I will never in my life return and even read the site mormondisucssions.com let alone fall into the trap of posting there.

Of course you won't. Kevin wiped the walls with you and dismantled your pathetic attempt at an argument.

I made a simmilar decision regarding the Mormon Recovery board sometime ago. Far too much hypocrisy and rumor mongering for my taste. It’s become an unfortunate cesspool for hatred, no matter what the means.

Readers be warned!

"Cesspool of hatred" = "place where my falsehoods won't stand unchallenged."

Confidential Informant wrote:
Juliann wrote:Kevin's supporters are eating up this tap dance routine on the FAIR Obsession board. I am stupid (and apparently so is Mauss if he couldn't figure out Juliann was the Juliann in his class who he has known for years). I need to get laid.
And the women over at the obsession board just let Shades get a pass on that little gem? How very open-minded of them. I assumed they must agree with the suggestion that women with strong opinions and the temerity to voice them are the result of lack of sex and all it takes to shut them up is a good orgasm.

Absolutely not. Over the years I've told Wade that he, too, needs to get laid. I'm sure I told him more than once. So it's not a gender-based thing by any means.

Shade's wife must complain all the time.

Yes, as a matter of fact, she does. She complains every morning about the acute abdominal pain brought on by consistent multiple orgasms.

Hammer wrote:
Juliann wrote:
Hammer wrote:There are only two churches. Christ's and the devils. We claim to be Christ's. So where does that leave you?
Hammer, one more time....get your satan crap out of my threads.
One more time? I missed the first. If satan isn't allow, then God shouldn't be either.

Edit to add: I notice you allow orgasms but not satan. How is that?

Uh, Hammer, doesn't every Christian household allow orgasms but not Satan?
Last edited by Alexa [Bot] on Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_dartagnan
_Emeritus

Post by _dartagnan »

When Juliann was posting at ZLMB a few years ago, I remember the poster named "bat" was admittedly one of her favorites. I sat in on a private discussion once and watched the two of them talk with an audience of about 5 or 6. She was very affectionate with him, always saying things like "you know we love you honey." It was like watching a couple of elderlies in some creepy flirt session. Juliann was constantly complimenting bat for being "too hilarious." Not in a bad way, but in a good way. I forget who the other women were but they were probably the usual suspects who tag along wherever she goes.

In the same conversation bat said "I need some Mormon pussy," to which Juliann replied, "OK, be nice bat."

That was it. No righteous indignation. No protests of disgust. Nothing.

In the same discussion bat called the prophet's wife a "bitch," and I think that drew the harshest criticism from Juliann which amounted to a slap on the wrist. Something along the lines of, "OK bat you're going too far."

So when I see Juliann and the FAIRites pretend to be offended by what goes on here - nothing close to what bat has said - I'm reminded of these choice moments of their hypocrisy.
“All knowledge of reality starts from experience and ends in it...Propositions arrived at by purely logical means are completely empty as regards reality." - Albert Einstein
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Bat being in Juliann's favor really surprises me, since bat has been an outspoken anti-Mormon from the very beginning.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_The Dude
_Emeritus

Re: Some choice quotes about us from the Juliann boards

Post by _The Dude »

Dr. Shades wrote:Uh, Hammer, doesn't every Christian household allow orgasms but not Satan?

I really like the Dr. Shades couplet found in my signature line over on MADboard (re: apostasy vs. continuing revelation), but this quote could be a worthy replacement. Tough decision....
"And yet another little spot is smoothed out of the echo chamber wall..." Bond
_Some Schmo
_Emeritus

Post by _Some Schmo »

They say that the things that tend to annoy us most in others are the things we unconsciously don't like about ourselves.

Sure seems to be the case over at MAD/FAIR/ASYLUM.
God belief is for people who don't want to live life on the universe's terms.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Dr. Shades wrote:Yes, as a matter of fact, she does. She complains every morning about the acute abdominal pain brought on by consistent multiple orgasms.

Wow, Shades!

Your wife is a lucky woman!

;)
_skippy the dead
_Emeritus

Post by _skippy the dead »

liz3564 wrote:
Dr. Shades wrote:Yes, as a matter of fact, she does. She complains every morning about the acute abdominal pain brought on by consistent multiple orgasms.

Wow, Shades!

;)

Somehow, I think if they result in "acute abdominal pain", somebody's doing something wrong. ;oP
I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe / But at least I'm enjoying the ride.
-Grateful Dead (lyrics by John Perry Barlow)
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

skippy the dead wrote:
liz3564 wrote:

Wow, Shades!

;)

Somehow, I think if they result in "acute abdominal pain", somebody's doing something wrong. ;oP

I was thinking "labor". Doesn't that qualify as "acute abdominal pain"?
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

harmony wrote:
I was thinking "labor". Doesn't that qualify as "acute abdominal pain"?

Could it be gas?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

moksha wrote:
Could it be gas?

That would be more like chronic abdominal pain.