Some choice quotes about us from the Juliann boards

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Re: Some choice quotes about us from the Juliann boards

Post by _Bond...James Bond »

Ray A wrote:I presume you're referring to the "moderator" known as "Bond" on MDB, who can use the word "a-hole" in the "moderated" Terrestrial forum, and threaten LDS "mopologists". If I use that word, it's apparently profanity, but coming from an unprincipled exmo or nevermo it's quite acceptable. (The bleeding hypocrites.)

Yep I can use the a-word Ray A....but I didn't know I was allowed to threaten LDS mopologists. Is that true Shades?
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Bond...James Bond wrote:Yep I can use the a-word Ray A....but I didn't know I was allowed to threaten LDS mopologists. Is that true Shades?

I guess it would depend on the threat. If you threatened to dismantle a mopologist's latest argument using reason and facts, then yes, you could indeed threaten mopologists.

On the other hand, if you threatened to post his/her address, social security number, or any other such thing, then no, you wouldn't be allowed to (nor would anyone else).

So again, it all depends on the situation.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

Dr. Shades wrote:
Bond...James Bond wrote:Yep I can use the a-word Ray A....but I didn't know I was allowed to threaten LDS mopologists. Is that true Shades?

I guess it would depend on the threat. If you threatened to dismantle a mopologist's latest argument using reason and facts, then yes, you could indeed threaten mopologists.

On the other hand, if you threatened to post his/her address, social security number, or any other such thing, then no, you wouldn't be allowed to (nor would anyone else).

So again, it all depends on the situation.

What about threatening to put someone in a headlock and give them a noggie?
"Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded."-charity 3/7/07
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Bond...James Bond wrote:What about threatening to put someone in a headlock and give them a noggie?

That would be acceptable, since so many of them so richly deserve it.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_The Dude
_Emeritus

Post by _The Dude »

Hammer wrote:
Juliann wrote:
Hammer wrote:There are only two churches. Christ's and the devils. We claim to be Christ's. So where does that leave you?
Hammer, one more time....get your satan crap out of my threads.
One more time? I missed the first. If satan isn't allow, then God shouldn't be either.

Edit to add: I notice you allow orgasms but not satan. How is that?

Just to follow up on this part, Orpheus has added another choice remark:

Orpheus wrote:I count 28 posts from you today and you are throwing Satan at people in several of them when you know we don't allow it. You have been warned to clean up your posts so many times I am finally convinced it isn't going to happen. You will be limited to 7 posts a day permenently and that is a gift.

So keep your eye out for Hammer's new sockpuppet. He used to post under another name that is now banned at MAD (If I recall correctly).
"And yet another little spot is smoothed out of the echo chamber wall..." Bond
_Bond...James Bond
_Emeritus

The Dude wrote:So keep your eye out for Hammer's new sockpuppet. He used to post under another name that is now banned at MAD (If I recall correctly).

Serious....with the Morpheus avatar I believe is the rumor.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

harmony wrote:
moksha wrote:
Could it be gas?

That would be more like chronic abdominal pain.

But he said it was every morning. by the way, is Dr. Shades a Gastro-Enterologist by any chance?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace