A MUST-READ WEBLOG!! PURE GOLD!!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Post by _Imwashingmypirate »

Oh ok. Don't know of him/her. I think I will go eat. Hey it's my birthday now haaaaaa. Im 19 hehe. that's quite strange. I am wearing new shoes they are really quite comfy, well they are not new I just wore them now but have had them ages. They were too big for me. My feet must have grown recently.

PW
Just punched myself on the face...
_karl61
_Emeritus

Post by _karl61 »

It's on honor to have her here. At least she can glance at charity's statistic logic or asbestosman's calculations to see if they read funny. I completed basic stats but was looking at the clock too much during my second semester of algebra. I went back and took a home economics math class and did very well.
I want to fly!
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

thestyleguy wrote:It's on honor to have her here. At least she can glance at charity's statistic logic or asbestosman's calculations to see if they read funny. I completed basic stats but was looking at the clock too much during my second semester of algebra. I went back and took a home economics math class and did very well.
Isn't home economics like sewing and cooking? Abman has calculations? Where?
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

thestyleguy wrote:At least she can glance at charity's statistic logic or asbestsmans calulations to see if they read funny.
Do you think my calculations read funny? If you'll recall, I did mention that explaining Utah's difference as chance variation became less likely when one considers that it was above average year after year. I also mentioned other possible unknowns that make my calculations even less certain such what the national unreported rate is vs Utah's unreported rate.

PirateWasher, this is in the rape thread.
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Sorry to break the train of thought, but what ever happened to Out of Misery?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

moksha wrote:Sorry to break the train of thought, but what ever happened to Out of Misery?

ER?
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

asbestosman wrote:
thestyleguy wrote:At least she can glance at charity's statistic logic or asbestsmans calulations to see if they read funny.
Do you think my calculations read funny? If you'll recall, I did mention that explaining Utah's difference as chance variation became less likely when one considers that it was above average year after year. I also mentioned other possible unknowns that make my calculations even less certain such what the national unreported rate is vs Utah's unreported rate.

PirateWasher, this is in the rape thread.
Thanks, I just came from there but the thread is huge. Do you really want me to check out your "calculations"?
_Gazelam
_Emeritus

Post by _Gazelam »

As I recollect, Scottish Women prefer to be called "Hen".
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato
_Imwashingmypirate
_Emeritus

Gazelam wrote:As I recollect, Scottish Women prefer to be called "Hen".
Blech... I was saying they don't like to be called a cow. Yeah and guys like to be called son. Ur yae awerite son? I hate being called hen.
_karl61
_Emeritus

Post by _karl61 »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
thestyleguy wrote:It's on honor to have her here. At least she can glance at charity's statistic logic or asbestsmans calulations to see if they read funny. I completed basic stats but was looking at the clock too much during my second semester of algebra. I went back and took a home economics math class and did very well.
Isn't home economics like sewing and cooking? Abman has calculatons? Where?
I'm actually going to sign up for a sewing class next semester. It's cool as I will be able to sew my own ascots or ties, scarfs ect. They have a tailoring class but I need to sew before I can tailor.
I want to fly!