Is "Wheat" Will Schryver?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.

Total votes: 0

_Dwight Frye
_Emeritus

Post by _Dwight Frye »

I think it is a distinct possibility.

"Christian anti-Mormons are no different than that wonderful old man down the street who turns out to be a child molester." - Obiwan, nutjob Mormon apologist - Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:25 pm
_skippy the dead
_Emeritus

Re: Is "Wheat" Will Schryver?

Post by _skippy the dead »

Mmmm. Pie.
I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe / But at least I'm enjoying the ride.
-Grateful Dead (lyrics by John Perry Barlow)
_asbestosman
_Emeritus

Post by _asbestosman »

Mmmm. Bacon.

WWBD--What Would Bacon Do (and I don't mean Kevin)?
That's General Leo. He could be my friend if he weren't my enemy.
eritis sicut dii
I support NCMO
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

Why is this important?
(Nevo, Jan 23) And the Melchizedek Priesthood may not have been restored until the summer of 1830, several months after the organization of the Church.
_Dwight Frye
_Emeritus

Post by _Dwight Frye »

The results are in: Will Schryver is Wheat, as I suspected, and pie and bacon are delicious (though not necessarily together).
"Christian anti-Mormons are no different than that wonderful old man down the street who turns out to be a child molester." - Obiwan, nutjob Mormon apologist - Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:25 pm
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Dwight Frye wrote:The results are in: Will Schryver is Wheat, as I suspected, and pie and bacon are delicious (though not necessarily together).

Aside from the fact that we don't know who YOU are, pie and bacon are definitely delicious together.

Please take a moment to educate yourself: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quiche

Quiche Lorraine is perhaps the most common variety. In addition to the eggs and cream, it includes bacon or lardons.

And I didn't vote in your poll because this type of personally directed thread isn't a freaking topic.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Quiche Lorraine is perhaps the most common variety. In addition to the eggs and cream, it includes bacon or lardons.

And I didn't vote in your poll because this type of personally directed thread isn't a freaking topic.

I know what you mean. How could lardons possibly be a topic when it isn't even spelled right.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

I suspect you are either Merc or Napoleon.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Wheat
_Emeritus

Post by _Wheat »

No. He is not.

But I am flattered by the accusation.

When I first start posting here back in February, I was initially put off by some of what William had to say, even though I am a TBM. However, the more I stuck around the more I came to realize that his assessment of the ex-Mormons who post here was 100% correct. Plus, he was quite funny at times.

Speaking of which, I guess he's givenup posting. I haven't seen him here or at MADB in many weeks. I'm sure you all must miss him since he was one of your favorite targets of malice.
I want to express my sincere thanks to the Mormon Discussions message board for helping me to see and understand the true nature of apostasy.
_Trevor
_Emeritus

Post by _Trevor »

Wheat wrote:Speaking of which, I guess he's givenup posting. I haven't seen him here or at MADB in many weeks. I'm sure you all must miss him since he was one of your favorite targets of malice.

I am sure he'll be back the next time Brian Hauglid wants Will to test fly a new balloon for him.
“I was hooked from the start,” Snoop Dogg said. “We talked about the purpose of life, played Mousetrap, and ate brownies. The kids thought it was off the hook, for real.”