Is Joseph Smith a god now?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Dwight Frye
_Emeritus

Re: Is Joseph Smith a god now?

Post by _Dwight Frye »

The Hinkster wrote:Of course Joseph Smith is a God. Isn't it marvelous?

"Christian anti-Mormons are no different than that wonderful old man down the street who turns out to be a child molester." - Obiwan, nutjob Mormon apologist - Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:25 pm
_Joseph
_Emeritus

Post by _Joseph »

simone is certainly a pottymouth priesthood example for the youth of zion to follow.
"This is how INGORNAT these fools are!" - darricktevenson

Bow your head and mutter, what in hell am I doing here?

infaymos wrote: "Peterson is the defacto king ping of the Mormon Apologetic world."
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Simon Belmont wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Hello Stupid F***ing Cow,

I totally whipped your azz. Actually, you totally "pwned" your own azz since that's your demonstrated modus operandi of r*tardicity. Not only have you demonstrated, once again, your willful disregard for Apostolic directive vis a vis Internet posting behavior, but you didn't know anything about Brigham Young's statement reference JosephSmithGod, showed a woeful lack of understanding reference resurrected beings who were resurrected before the First Big Resurrection, lacked basic understanding of exalted beings, didn't know what Institute was, failed to grasp the most basic of LDS historicity reference the Seventies (not the decade you f***tard), and least but not last you never served a mission which, once again, demonstrates your penchant to ignore Prophetic mandates.

As I have repeatedly asked, show me a statement from anyone anywhere in the history of the church that says or implies Joseph Smith was/is exalted, or that Joseph Smith was/is a god.

So far, you have repeatedly posted a statement by Brigham Young that you believe says this, but in actually says no such thing. That makes you either incredibly terrible at reading and comprehension, a complete moron, or both (I suspect the third option).

With that said, I ask you again: show me a statement from anyone anywhere in the history of the church that says or implies Joseph Smith was/is exalted, or that Joseph Smith was/is a god.

You lack any meaningful understanding of LDS history, culture, folk doctrine, real doctrine, and contravene all of it to impose your own version of the Mormon faith. You are the best, and by best I mean worst, anti-Mormon I have ever witnessed. You accomplish more to push people away from the faith, sow confusion, deceive both Mormons and non-Mormons reference LDS dotrine than Dr. Scratch or Darth J could ever hope to do. What's worse, is you're actually a poor man's William Schryver. If that ain't embarrassing, then I don't know what is.

I know you're lashing out because you've been totally devastated in this thread. Take some time off and breath some fresh air -- if that's what subhuman trolls do. Sling all the insults at me you wish, but it doesn't make you right. You're never right. You just highfive all of your anti-Mormon buddies.

If I post pictures it's because you'ver reached a point of such mental Mormon r*tardation that only an image of a Stupid F***ing Cow can do what you have to offer any sort of service. Check it out. You've gone full r*tard, man. Never go full r*tard. You don't buy that? Ask William Schryver, 2010. 'KEP Thread.' Remember? Went full r*tard, went home empty handed, and was asked by The Bretheren to never post here again.

Let it out, camwhore, let it out. Perhaps one day I can persuade you from f*****g those cows you always post. Are they your former girlfriends?

I'm just gonna go ahead an lock in the Moral Voice's post for future reference. Thank you for that, S.F.C.!

V/R
Dr. Cam "Loves me that old timey religion!" NC for Me
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

Simon, have you lost it?

Come back, Young Simon. It really isn't worth it.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_Joseph
_Emeritus

Post by _Joseph »

smione wrote: "As I have repeatedly asked, show me a statement from anyone anywhere in the history of the church that says or implies Joseph Smith was/is exalted, or that Joseph Smith was/is a god."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anyone, anywhere in the history of the church? Right on this thread are a number of statements that say it, boy.
"This is how INGORNAT these fools are!" - darricktevenson

Bow your head and mutter, what in hell am I doing here?

infaymos wrote: "Peterson is the defacto king ping of the Mormon Apologetic world."
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Joseph wrote:smione wrote: "As I have repeatedly asked, show me a statement from anyone anywhere in the history of the church that says or implies Joseph Smith was/is exalted, or that Joseph Smith was/is a god."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anyone, anywhere in the history of the church? Right on this thread are a number of statements that say it, boy.

I seriously don't know how Kish & DartJ can spar with their human punching bag. I don't have the legs for it... Hence the Stupid F***ing Cow pics.

V/R
Dr. Cam
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Simon Belmont

Post by _Simon Belmont »

Joseph wrote:Anyone, anywhere in the history of the church? Right on this thread are a number of statements that say it, boy.

Where? Show me!
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:I seriously don't know how Kish & DartJ can spar with their human punching bag. I don't have the legs for it... Hence the Stupid F***ing Cow pics.

Have you seen me sparring with Simon lately? What's the point?

Simon is here to feel good about himself by saying tough things to people he feels justified insulting, calling to repentance, or what have you.

If that is what Simon wants, he is welcome to it. I have more interesting things to do.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_Simon Belmont

Post by _Simon Belmont »

Kishkumen wrote:Have you seen me sparring with Simon lately? What's the point?

Simon is here to feel good about himself by saying tough things to people he feels justified insulting, calling to repentance, or what have you.

If that is what Simon wants, he is welcome to it. I have more interesting things to do.

Have you seen how Cam and Joseph act around here? I am very mild compared to them.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Kishkumen wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:I seriously don't know how Kish & DartJ can spar with their human punching bag. I don't have the legs for it... Hence the Stupid F***ing Cow pics.

Have you seen me sparring with Simon lately? What's the point?

And here we see clear evidence of the intellectually flaccid Cam attempting to use a reference to two good and intelligent posters as a vehicle to legitimize his own pathetic need to do what...prove his manhood, I guess.

"Human punching bag". Indeed.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb