I miss Beastie. :(

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Dwight Frye
_Emeritus

Re: I miss Beastie. :(

Post by _Dwight Frye »

For the love of god people, stop responding to Simon! It's not hard, I promise.
"Christian anti-Mormons are no different than that wonderful old man down the street who turns out to be a child molester." - Obiwan, nutjob Mormon apologist - Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:25 pm
_Simon Belmont

Post by _Simon Belmont »

Dwight Frye wrote:For the love of god people, stop responding to Simon! It's not hard, I promise.

And yet you cannot resist.

Good example, DF.
_Simon Belmont

Post by _Simon Belmont »

Tarski wrote:This is psychology 101.
By now Simon subconsciously knows that his church has serious problems and cannot be true in any sense resembling what he once thought. It eats on him deep down and he is lashing out.
I couldn't be clearer.

Thank you for your diagnosis of some random anonymous member of an Internet message board.

You're going places.

Incidentally, CamNC4Me is the most insufferably pretentious poster MDB has ever known.
_sock puppet
_Emeritus

Post by _sock puppet »

Simon Belmont wrote:Incidentally, CamNC4Me is the most insufferably pretentious poster MDB has ever known.

Do you feel better now, Simon, for that gratuitously unChristian slam you just hurled at Dr CamNC4Me?

Does it make you feel more important? Sustain your self-esteem?
_Milesius
_Emeritus

Post by _Milesius »

Simon Belmont wrote:
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:Along with Mr. Darth J, and a few others Ms. Beastie was easily one of the most insightful, wonderfully patient 'critics' of the Mopologist movement.

I miss her contributions to this forum.

V/R
Doctor Cameron, North Carolina for Me.

Oh, poor you. You don't even possess the mental capacity to bring yourself to Darth J or Beastie's level (and that 'ain't saying much).

Go back to your $10.00 an hour job as a day laborer.

Not everyone is worthy to breathe the same rarefied air as Simon, what with his IT job, Monty-Pythonesque Latin and junior high grasp of logic.
Caeli enarrant gloriam Dei
_Simon Belmont

Post by _Simon Belmont »

sock puppet wrote:Do you feel better now, Simon, for that gratuitously unChristian slam you just hurled at Dr CamNC4Me?

Not really. I want to punch him in the face in real life. Unfortunately, I can't.
_Darth J
_Emeritus

Post by _Darth J »

Simon Belmont wrote:
sock puppet wrote:Do you feel better now, Simon, for that gratuitously unChristian slam you just hurled at Dr CamNC4Me?

Not really. I want to punch him in the face in real life. Unfortunately, I can't.

Thank God that Simon Belmont is here to dispel Doctor Scratch's lies about Mopologists being angry, vindictive, and wishing real-life violence against critics of the Church.
_Tchild
_Emeritus

Post by _Tchild »

Simon Belmont wrote:

I don't know of a better reason to keep one's internet identity a secret than this statement. Forget the usual smears that some apologists have utilized to embarrass and discredit persons they deem as critics, now there is the implicit threat of real violence done by apologists. Imagine them knowing your domicile and coming to your front door one day to inflict violence on you or your family.

Simon's descent into violent rage is chilling, but sadly, not so shocking.
_Spurven Ten Sing
_Emeritus

Post by _Spurven Ten Sing »

Would Mr. Belmonte mind explaining just what is wrong with being a 10/hr day laborer? I am a proud blue collar peasant and I would wager I make more that he does at his IT job. Plus, what I do matters.
"The best website in prehistory." -Paid Actor www.cavemandiaries.com
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Simon Belmont wrote:

Hello Mr. Simon "SFC" Belmont,

I would be willing to arrange a meeting where you have a chance to "punch me in the face in real life" a la Mr. William "Gookie Cookie" Schryver.

I understand your need to act out, and thus I extend a formal invitation to spar with me at a local gym of your choosing. I consider this invitation to be sport, and sport only, so we may give any Mopologist an opportunity to live vicariously through you and settle any emotional or psychological scores one has to settle with a "critic" of the Mormon church.

Let it be known here and now that Dr. CamNC4Me is willing to meet Mr. Simon Belmont at any venue to spar, in the sporting spirit, in order to let him "punch me in the face in real life".

I love it! Let's go!

V/R
Dr. CamNC4Me
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.