Draw your favorite MDB Poster!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Re: Draw your favorite MDB Poster!

Post by _The Nehor »

Eric wrote:
The Nehor wrote:No six-pack and the wrong colored hair. I don't think you did any research at all.

Everyone run... The Nehor is going to start verbally flashing us and talking about his "six-pack" again. Hahahahahaha.

No need. If you need confirmation just ask Liz how my oiled body looked in the Goddess Suite last week. I think all will agree she is a reliable witness.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Trevor
_Emeritus

Post by _Trevor »

Simon Belmont wrote:Are you going to participate in the thread, or just make snarky comments?

Now, Simon, how credible are your jokes about others being grimly humorless when you pout like this?
“I was hooked from the start,” Snoop Dogg said. “We talked about the purpose of life, played Mousetrap, and ate brownies. The kids thought it was off the hook, for real.”
_Buffalo
_Emeritus

Post by _Buffalo »

The Nehor wrote:
Doctor Scratch wrote:Sort of like you risking your anonymity by sending an email to Stan Barker?

I don't have a creepy need for complete anonymity. I've dropped tidbits about where I live and what I've done in my life regularly. I also have nothing to hide.

You do.

What is it Scratch?

(cue creepy music)

How is being a private person creepy? Privacy used to be cherished, back in the golden days of yore.
Parley P. Pratt wrote:We must lie to support brother Joseph, it is our duty to do so.

B.R. McConkie, © Intellectual Reserve wrote:There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.
_Doctor Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Scratch »

The Reaping wrote:
Doctor Scratch wrote:
It's because I'm curious about a lot of the things Simon has said on the board.

Well, ok. I guess what I would really like to know is if you are acting like some kind of stalker as a joke that I am just not getting, or if you really are a stalker. I mean, you do realize that it isn't a normal thing to post something like that, right? I think most people would view that as a threat.

Simon himself has said that he thought it would be "funny" if someone were to mistakenly think that he was, in actuality, Mr. G.J. of Stamford Hospital. What do you make of that, Reaping? How do you interpret a comment like that?
"[I]f, while hoping that everybody else will be honest and so forth, I can personally prosper through unethical and immoral acts without being detected and without risk, why should I not?." --Daniel Peterson, 6/4/14
_Doctor Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Scratch »

Simon Belmont wrote:
Doctor Scratch wrote:It's because I'm curious about a lot of the things Simon has said on the board.

Go ahead and start an MS Jack style thread about it then.

Would you like me to do that, Simon? I know that I've linked to/cited some of your filth in the past. Though your remarks don't contain the sort of misogyny that one sees in Will's posts, yours clearly demonstrate a penchant for homophobic invective, and you are far more explicitly vulgar.
"[I]f, while hoping that everybody else will be honest and so forth, I can personally prosper through unethical and immoral acts without being detected and without risk, why should I not?." --Daniel Peterson, 6/4/14
_The Nehor
_Emeritus

Post by _The Nehor »

Buffalo wrote:How is being a private person creepy?

It's not. Unless of course you're an obsessive collector of data on everyone else while trying to hide behind anonymity. Then it is creepy.
"Surely he knows that DCP, The Nehor, Lamanite, and other key apologists..." -Scratch clarifying my status in apologetics
"I admit it; I'm a petty, petty man." -Some Schmo
_Simon Belmont

Post by _Simon Belmont »

Doctor Scratch wrote:Would you like me to do that, Simon?

Oh yes! Most assuredly! (I've said nothing anti-homosexual, by the way).

But, if you begin such a thread, let us also address the filth I've dug up on you over the years.

And please, stay out of this thread unless you're drawing more pictures!
_Eric

Post by _Eric »

The Nehor wrote:It's not. Unless of course you're an obsessive collector of data on everyone else while trying to hide behind anonymity. Then it is creepy.

Simon Belmont wrote:But, if you begin such a thread, let us also address the filth I've dug up on you over the years.

LOL.

Good stuff.
_The Reaping
_Emeritus

Post by _The Reaping »

Doctor Scratch wrote:Simon himself has said that he thought it would be "funny" if someone were to mistakenly think that he was, in actuality, Mr. G.J. of Stamford Hospital. What do you make of that, Reaping? How do you interpret a comment like that?

Interesting, Dr. Scratch. I did not know that Simon had said that. Apparently I just misunderstood your comment.
_Buffalo
_Emeritus

Post by _Buffalo »

The Nehor wrote:
Buffalo wrote:How is being a private person creepy?

It's not. Unless of course you're an obsessive collector of data on everyone else while trying to hide behind anonymity. Then it is creepy.

Collecting data about other people is creepy. Not revealing your own isn't.
Parley P. Pratt wrote:We must lie to support brother Joseph, it is our duty to do so.

B.R. McConkie, © Intellectual Reserve wrote:There are those who say that revealed religion and organic evolution can be harmonized. This is both false and devilish.