Draw your favorite MDB Poster!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Daniel Peterson
_Emeritus

Re: Draw your favorite MDB Poster!

Post by _Daniel Peterson »

harmony wrote:Have you seen Red Riding Hood yet?

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7001 ... dhood.html
_RockSlider
_Emeritus

Post by _RockSlider »

DCP's head cracks open after succumbing to the evil lure of having some fun and drawing a picture.

Never let your hair down again
Last edited by Guest on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

Stak with Pipe in his Scriptorium.
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Daniel Peterson
_Emeritus

RockSlider wrote:DCP's head cracks open after succumbing to the evil lure of having some fun

You seem to think that threatening to murder people and directing worldwide smear campaigns and lying and prying voyeuristically into the lives of others and being a religious bigot and mocking Jews and engaging in racism and being vicious and boasting about evil acts and all the other things that Scratch attributes to me aren't fun.

How can you be so sure?
_RockSlider
_Emeritus

Post by _RockSlider »

Daniel Peterson wrote:
RockSlider wrote:DCP's head cracks open after succumbing to the evil lure of having some fun

You seem to think that threatening to murder people and directing worldwide smear campaigns and lying and prying voyeuristically into the lives of others and being a religious bigot and mocking Jews and engaging in racism and being vicious and boasting about evil acts and all the other things that Scratch attributes to me aren't fun.

How can you be so sure?

Well, after posting several, God seems to be blocking me from posting this one. Please forget about my suggestion and continue on with your own type of fun. Seems they don't mix.
_RockSlider
_Emeritus

Post by _RockSlider »

Hey Dan, you do realize that I do not and have not accused you of any of those things you listed. Sure I've accused you of being a bit grandiose and egotistical, but heck, who of the regular and interesting posters here are not the same?

All here do NOT view you in that light. You could lighten up a bit on the persecution complex. I do understand that you have endured much of it over the last 5 years or so, but please don't lay it at the feet of those that have not been your persecutors.
_Daniel Peterson
_Emeritus

It's not a persecution complex. If it were, that would imply that I was just imagining the malignant anonymous five-year crusade that Scratch has waged against me. But, plainly, I'm not.

Don't worry, though. I don't blame you. It's entirely Scratch's doing, for reasons that remain pretty much opaque. The responsibility rests completely with him.
_RockSlider
_Emeritus

Post by _RockSlider »

Daniel Peterson wrote:It's not a persecution complex. If it were, that would imply that I was just imagining the malignant anonymous five-year crusade that Scratch has waged against me. But, plainly, I'm not.

Agreed, and I should not have worded it such. It is good to have you back. I, and I'm sure that others, do hope you stick around.
_Doctor Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Scratch »

RockSlider wrote:
Daniel Peterson wrote:It's not a persecution complex. If it were, that would imply that I was just imagining the malignant anonymous five-year crusade that Scratch has waged against me. But, plainly, I'm not.

Agreed, and I should not have worded it such. It is good to have you back. I, and I'm sure that others, do hope you stick around.

I hope he sticks around, too. What I *really* hope, though, is that he'd let go---for just one minute!---of his grim humorless, and do a picture. It could be anybody! Me. Harmony. Kevin Graham. Tal Bachman. C'mon, Dr. Peterson! Lighten up and enter the contest!
"[I]f, while hoping that everybody else will be honest and so forth, I can personally prosper through unethical and immoral acts without being detected and without risk, why should I not?." --Daniel Peterson, 6/4/14
_Molok
_Emeritus

Post by _Molok »

Here we have Runtu, dressed in a blue tuxedo, doing what he does best, namely, luring the faithful off the straight and narrow path to salvation, and into the very jaws of hell.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.