Share your ideas in one-sentence increments

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Darth J
_Emeritus

Share your ideas in one-sentence increments

Post by _Darth J »

I'm thinking about starting a tapas restaurant for Mormons called "The Small Plates of Nephi."
_Polygamy-Porter
_Emeritus

Re: Share your ideas in one-sentence increments

Post by _Polygamy-Porter »

A Book of Mormon themed whorehouse in Nevada called "Tight like unto a Dish"?
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !
_keithb
_Emeritus

Post by _keithb »

You could also start a honey bee centered theme park called "Deseret" where people are locked in enclosed space with several bee hives while the enclosure is violently rotated on its vertical axis.

That might be fun as well.
"Joseph Smith was called as a prophet, dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb" -South Park
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

keithb wrote:You could also start a honey bee centered theme park called "Deseret" where people are locked in enclosed space with several bee hives while the enclosure is violently rotated on its vertical axis.

That's two sentences. :/

V/R
Dr. Cameron
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

My god will kill you if you're out of line, but He loves you.
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Darth J
_Emeritus

Post by _Darth J »

The new D&C 132 musical extravaganza: "Seven Brides for One Brother!"
_Darth J
_Emeritus

Post by _Darth J »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
keithb wrote:You could also start a honey bee centered theme park called "Deseret" where people are locked in enclosed space with several bee hives while the enclosure is violently rotated on its vertical axis.

That's two sentences. :/

V/R
Dr. Cameron

We could call that a comment on his one sentence idea. That would be a good theme park, too--if it was intermittently underwater.
_beefcalf
_Emeritus

Post by _beefcalf »

For the friends and relatives of apostate Mormons who keep trying to share lurid tidbits from LDS history, a radio program on NPR called Wait, Wait, don't tell me - ever.
eschew obfuscation

"I'll let you believers in on a little secret: not only is the LDS church not really true, it's obviously not true." -Sethbag
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

A book on the honesty of Joseph Smith might be a good idea, but I'm wondering how far one could go if one is trying to complete the entire book in one sentence without breaking any grammatical rules which could well effect the chances of publication if the publishers (generally a picky bunch) find that a single sentence, without a period, would be more than the public could tolerate and refuse to consider publication on the basis that it was just too laborious to try and read, given that the reader would need a break occasionally to take a breath, which we all know is vital to the survival of any reader undertaking this sort of literary endeavor.
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_palerobber
_Emeritus

Post by _palerobber »

rebuild the original Salt Palace, only use real salt this time.