Misconceptions about the Mormon Church (U.K.)

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_hobo1512
_Emeritus

Re: Misconceptions about the Mormon Church (U.K.)

Post by _hobo1512 »

why me wrote:
hobo1512 wrote:
by the way, still waiting on your proof that Ryan was chosen as Romney's running mate because he was Catholic.

You've never provided a legit reference in your life.

Romney called Ryan "a faithful Catholic" who "believes in the worth and dignity of every human life." He lauded the fifth-generation Wisconsin native serving his seventh term in Congress as "an intellectual leader of the Republican Party" and a person who will help lead the country "to widespread and shared prosperity."

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/11/polit ... index.html

But where did he say he did it BECAUSE he was Catholic?

Where does he say "I chose him BECAUSE he is Catholic."?

He didn't you dimwit
_hobo1512
_Emeritus

Re: Misconceptions about the Mormon Church (U.K.)

Post by _hobo1512 »

hobo1512 wrote:
why me wrote:
mary, mary, mary....the general trend on this forum is to be critical of the lds church and dump loads of garbage on it. The lds church is hated by many posters. Have you seen Infymus and hobos posts? What you need to do is to use your sociological imagination by taking a step outside yourself to see the board, anew.

LMFAO!!!!!

The way you talk about Jews and Catholics, and you say I have hate? You're the anti-Semetic, anti-Catholic, deceitful hypocrite here.

If you think posting the TRUTH about the Mormon church "dump loads of garbage on it", then you would be the expert, considering the anti-Catholic and anti-semetic garbage you spew.

Not to mention your "light cotton" hang up. You can perv up a completely normal conversation quicker than anyone I have ever seen.

In other words, pot, meet kettle.

The only thing I relish is showing how idiotic your posts and point of view are, along with showing the truth about Mormonism, and smith and company.

You've never answered my 2 questions.

1. When do Mormons ever take responsibility for their actions?

2. Don't you get tired of being a hypocrite?

Why Me....

You seem to have missed/dodged this post.

Any answers?