Who's left?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_bcspace
_Emeritus

Re: Who's left?

Post by _bcspace »

Gawrsh fellas. I'm absolutely tickled at this highest of honors you have bestowed upon me; that you respect and fear me so much that you apply some of your worst invective in order to try and poison the well against me.

Thank you. Thank you one and all. Keep checking those children (let us know when you have real evidence for the existence of horny 'ol Joe) and perhaps one day you'll find a reasonable excuse for good 'ol Willy Law to have been chased down the street out by the high society and academia of Boston in defense of the Mormons.

:biggrin:
Last edited by Guest on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Machina Sublime
Satan's Plan Deconstructed.
Your Best Resource On Joseph Smith's Polygamy.
Conservatism is the Gospel of Christ and the Plan of Salvation in Action.
The Degeneracy Of Progressivism.
_Bob Loblaw
_Emeritus

Post by _Bob Loblaw »

bcspace wrote:Gawrsh fellas. I'm absolutely tickled at this highest of honors you have bestowed upon me; that you respect and fear me so much that you apply some of your worst invective in order to try and poison the well against me.

Thank you. Thank you one and all. Keep checking those children and perhaps one day you'll find a reasonable excuse for good 'ol Willy Law to have been chased down the street out by the high society and academia of Boston in defense of the Mormons.

"Fanatic" is the worst invective possible? :lol:
"It doesn't seem fair, does it Norm--that I should have so much knowledge when there are people in the world that have to go to bed stupid every night." -- Clifford C. Clavin, USPS

"¡No contaban con mi astucia!" -- El Chapulin Colorado
_Bazooka
_Emeritus

Post by _Bazooka »

bcspace wrote:Gawrsh fellas. I'm absolutely tickled at this highest of honors you have bestowed upon me; that you respect and fear me so much that you apply some of your worst invective in order to try and poison the well against me.

Thank you. Thank you one and all. Keep checking those children (let us know when you have real evidence for the existence of horny 'ol Joe) and perhaps one day you'll find a reasonable excuse for good 'ol Willy Law to have been chased down the street out by the high society and academia of Boston in defense of the Mormons.

No children = No reason for Polygamy.

Did Joseph diddle young girls or did he disobey God? Take your pick.
That said, with the Book of Mormon, we are not dealing with a civilization with no written record. What we are dealing with is a written record with no civilization. (Runtu, Feb 2015)
_Bob Loblaw
_Emeritus

Post by _Bob Loblaw »

Bazooka wrote:No children = No reason for Polygamy.

Did Joseph diddle young girls or did he disobey God? Take your pick.

Where are the children? Where's the cohabitation? Where is the common sense? :lol:
"It doesn't seem fair, does it Norm--that I should have so much knowledge when there are people in the world that have to go to bed stupid every night." -- Clifford C. Clavin, USPS

"¡No contaban con mi astucia!" -- El Chapulin Colorado
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

What are you reading? No high honors were bestowed on you. We all think you a fool and troll. Your honest intentions are in questions and no one believes you.

Just like no one believes the Polygamous Joseph Smith's Explanations of Facsimile No. 3. They were complete lies made up by a man who slept with many women just like Brigham Young did.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Paul O
_NorthboundZax
_Emeritus

Post by _NorthboundZax »

Bob Loblaw wrote:The way things are going, within a few years the only people who will be left in the church will be the fanatics, the insane, and the ignorant.

We see that already on this board: the only LDS posters we have here regularly are nut jobs like Tobin, the ignorant nut jobs like ldsfaqs and fanatics like bcspace. If they are the wave of the future the church is in serious trouble.

TBMs on this board are in no way representative of of LDS in general. Even so, there are non-fanatic, non-insane, non-ignorant, TBM posters that occasionally post here. Maklelan and Asbestosman come immediately to mind as knowledgeable and insightful. I have no doubt they will be with the church for more than "a few more years".
_Tobin
_Emeritus

Post by _Tobin »

Yeah, congrats bcspace. When all the Mormon critics can do is label their opponents trolls and so on, you know they are completely bankrupt of ideas and incapable of any kind of polite and civil discussion. I've pretty much written off most of the critics on this forum as being incapable of doing anything but name-calling. And as we've seen with Dr. Scratch and some others here they are capable of doing even worse than that by diging up personal information about members of this forum using that in their attacks as well. As I'm sure you are aware, the vast majority of topics on this forum are derogatory attacks on forum members who are pro-Mormon, other Mormons, or Mormonism itself. Most of them repeatedly relish in making the same attacks in one thread after another. And the topics and discussion (and perpetual attacks) speaks volumes about how far this forum has fallen and how worthless and meaningless discussions with many critics here has become.
"You lack vision, but I see a place where people get on and off the freeway. On and off, off and on all day, all night.... Tire salons, automobile dealerships and wonderful, wonderful billboards reaching as far as the eye can see. My God, it'll be beautiful." -- Judge Doom
_KevinSim
_Emeritus

Post by _KevinSim »

NorthboundZax wrote:
Bob Loblaw wrote:The way things are going, within a few years the only people who will be left in the church will be the fanatics, the insane, and the ignorant.

We see that already on this board: the only LDS posters we have here regularly are nut jobs like Tobin, the ignorant nut jobs like ldsfaqs and fanatics like bcspace. If they are the wave of the future the church is in serious trouble.

TBMs on this board are in no way representative of of LDS in general. Even so, there are non-fanatic, non-insane, non-ignorant, TBM posters that occasionally post here. Maklelan and Asbestosman come immediately to mind as knowledgeable and insightful. I have no doubt they will be with the church for more than "a few more years".

Is nobody mentioning me because I'm not a TBM, or because I'm not knowledgeable or insightful? Granted I don't post here all the time, but it sounds like NorthboundZax is talking about Maklelan and Asbestosman because they "occasionally" post, and I think I occasionally post too.
KevinSim

Reverence the eternal.
_NorthboundZax
_Emeritus

Post by _NorthboundZax »

...and KevinSim
_Themis
_Emeritus

Post by _Themis »

Bob Loblaw wrote:
Where are the children? Where's the cohabitation? Where is the common sense? :lol:

This is a Bcspace favorite lie.