Elder Richard G. Scott's Son Convicted of Felony Forgery(x4)

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Polygamy-Porter
_Emeritus

Re: Elder Richard G. Scott's Son Convicted of Felony Forgery

Post by _Polygamy-Porter »

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
harmony wrote:And this dirt is here why? It was a decade ago. Are we so lacking in current topics of interest, we have to dig up trash from a decade ago?

Good grief.

Good grief, harmony. Why are all of your posts such downers? Your comments seem to suck all the life and joy out of the room.
wouldn't you be a downer if you were trapped in the Mormon church?

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:When I read your posts, I feel like I need to pop some Prozac.
Seriously? You too are on Sandy candy?
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !
_Mayan Elephant
_Emeritus

Post by _Mayan Elephant »

harmony wrote:And this dirt is here why? It was a decade ago. Are we so lacking in current topics of interest, we have to dig up trash from a decade ago?

Good grief.

forgery is always funny?
"Rocks don't speak for themselves" is an unfortunate phrase to use in defense of a book produced by a rock actually 'speaking' for itself... (I have a Question, 5.15.15)
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

Mayan Elephant wrote:

Good grief.

forgery is always funny?

Have you been reading your Book of Abraham again, Mayan?
(Nevo, Jan 23) And the Melchizedek Priesthood may not have been restored until the summer of 1830, several months after the organization of the Church.
_Everybody Wang Chung
_Emeritus

Post by _Everybody Wang Chung »

harmony wrote:Have you been reading your Book of Abraham again, Mayan?

Lol! That's more like the harmony we all remember!! Where did you go for the last several months?
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
_Mayan Elephant
_Emeritus

Post by _Mayan Elephant »

harmony wrote:Have you been reading your Book of Abraham again, Mayan?

i have been so busy raging against the Mormon stories machine, i have not been able to keep up on other current events. is the book of abraham forged too? uh oh. how will i ever know from where i came, why i am here, and where i am going?
"Rocks don't speak for themselves" is an unfortunate phrase to use in defense of a book produced by a rock actually 'speaking' for itself... (I have a Question, 5.15.15)