Mormon Discussions and Covenants

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Re: MOARmondiscussions and Covenants

Post by _Kishkumen »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another mighty oracle from Mormon Jesus!

Amen!

Hallelujah!

Signed,

Raptor Jesus
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_SteelHead
_Emeritus

Post by _SteelHead »

Mormon Jesus is the best Jesus.
It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener at war.

Some of us, on the other hand, actually prefer a religion that includes some type of correlation with reality.
~Bill Hamblin
_President Newsroom
_Emeritus

Post by _President Newsroom »

Mormon Jesus wrote:
drivel...

Ha. This clown is still mad that I swiped right and then ghosted him. Now he's trying to step into my territory. lol
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

SteelHead wrote:Mormon Jesus is the best Jesus.

Only I went extinct for you.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

I hereby pledge my life to thee, Mormon jesus, and will endeavor to have such mighty faith as thy servants Scott Lloyd, and Daniel Peterson, who denied seeing the mountains before them and rejoiced in their vacuous apologetics for thy cause.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_SteelHead
_Emeritus

Post by _SteelHead »

Raptor Jesus is a close 2nd.
It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener at war.

Some of us, on the other hand, actually prefer a religion that includes some type of correlation with reality.
~Bill Hamblin
_cwald
_Emeritus

Post by _cwald »

I just want to say thank you Mormon Jesus for helping me find my lost car keys all those times.
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. -- Henry Lawson
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

cwald wrote:I just want to say thank you Mormon Jesus for helping me find my lost car keys all those times.

Sorry, but my arms are too short to be much help there.
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

SteelHead wrote:Raptor Jesus is a close 2nd.

But first chronologically.

Bless you, my child.

_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

What I want to know is is there a historic account of your life Mormon Jesus, written by eyewitnesses, or do we have various intonations about what you may or may not have done in your life? And how can I actually know if you are really real and concerned for us on this earth? Is there some kind of prayer, or group meeting we can gather at with you to guide us? It doesn't even have to be in a fancy upper room of any temple or anything gaudy either.

Also I would like to know if it's o.k. with you if I begin my study of infinity in earnest for the year, and learn more about the cosmos and mathematics as I pursue my heart's desire for what is real and true. The mathematics is intriguing and I may need some help from your Holy Spirit or somesuch, so would you mind sticking around the universe a bit this year so I can call on you and get a ray of intellectual sunshine here and there? Hope that won't put you out too much.
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."