Mormon Discussions and Covenants

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Yoda

Re: A Warning to Mormon Discussions

Post by _Yoda »

14. For where thy credit card is, there shalt thy heart be also.

LOVE this!!!! :lol:
_CaliforniaKid
_Emeritus

Post by _CaliforniaKid »

I have a testimony of this.
_Doctor Scratch
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor Scratch »

Dear Lord, I ask that thou might forgive me, for I have maxed out my Cassius credit card. Sadly, I failed to notice the exponential zeros that were generated on the Maxwell Institute's ordering form when I applied for my Liahona-level membership, and they charged me a six-figure sum. Needless to say, Dean Robbers wasn't pleased. I tried to explain to him that this really just amounts to a very large research expenditure, but I got an earful nonetheless.

So, please forgive me my sins, and have mercy on me for not shopping at Thy Great and Spacious Shopping Mall.
"[I]f, while hoping that everybody else will be honest and so forth, I can personally prosper through unethical and immoral acts without being detected and without risk, why should I not?." --Daniel Peterson, 6/4/14
_harmony
_Emeritus

Post by _harmony »

Yea, though I walk through the valley of no shopping at City Creek Mall ever, I shall fear no evil, for Dr Scratch art with me.

Surely goodness and harmony will follow me all the days of my life.
(Nevo, Jan 23) And the Melchizedek Priesthood may not have been restored until the summer of 1830, several months after the organization of the Church.
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

:exclaim: that's not an exclamation point, get the point?
Last edited by Guest on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE
_Bond James Bond
_Emeritus

Post by _Bond James Bond »

Someone promote Mormon Jesus to board moderator. Nowzers!
Whatever appears to be against the Book of Mormon is going to be overturned at some time in the future. So we can be pretty open minded.-charity 3/7/07

MASH quotes
I peeked in the back [of the Bible] Frank, the Devil did it.
I avoid church religiously.
This isn't one of my sermons, I expect you to listen.
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

Doctor Scratch wrote:Dear Lord, I ask that thou might forgive me, for I have maxed out my Cassius credit card. Sadly, I failed to notice the exponential zeros that were generated on the Maxwell Institute's ordering form when I applied for my Liahona-level membership, and they charged me a six-figure sum. Needless to say, Dean Robbers wasn't pleased. I tried to explain to him that this really just amounts to a very large research expenditure, but I got an earful nonetheless.

So, please forgive me my sins, and have mercy on me for not shopping at Thy Great and Spacious Shopping Mall.

Harmony wrote:Yea, though I walk through the valley of no shopping at City Creek Mall ever, I shall fear no evil, for Dr Scratch art with me.

Surely goodness and harmony will follow me all the days of my life.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys are awesome!!! LOL
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

This is probably the Greatest Post Ever. I vote that its number be retired.
From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

I rebuke you in the name of Darth Satan! All hail, the Sith lord rules! The power of the Dark Side through the priesthood of the Sith lords will overrun this board and destroy those who seek to plant Mormon foolishness!

:twisted:

I rebuke YOU, Jehovah, you animal killer!

Rise up my friends and swear an oath that you will defend the poor animals from being slaughtered by Jehovah and his wild blood thirsty prophets!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv9G9rwWihg&feature=related

Paul O
Last edited by Guest on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
_Morley
_Emeritus

Post by _Morley »

Blixa wrote:This is probably the Greatest Post Ever. I vote that its number be retired.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm here (on this earth and on this board). Then Mormon Jesus comes and makes everything all right.