Mormon Discussions and Covenants

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Infymus
_Emeritus

Re: A Warning to Mormon Discussions

Post by _Infymus »

Runtu, is that you?

Brilliant!
_honorentheos
_Emeritus

Post by _honorentheos »

Sshhhh! Mormon Jesus is still in the temple. Be quiet and receive more of His word.
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa
_Morley
_Emeritus

Post by _Morley »

I really never thought I'd say this. It's kind of burning my lips and tongue as I form the words.

"I love you, Mormon Jesus."
_just me
_Emeritus

Post by _just me »

Morley wrote:I really never thought I'd say this. It's kind of burning my lips and tongue as I form the words.

"I love you, Mormon Jesus."

HAHA! I was thinking the same thing!

I want to worship him. :twisted:
~Those who benefit from the status quo always attribute inequities to the choices of the underdog.~Ann Crittenden
~The Goddess is not separate from the world-She is the world and all things in it.~
_Morley
_Emeritus

Post by _Morley »

26. Yea, this is irony, which I shall liken unto rain on thy wedding day, or a free ride when thou hast already paid, or the good advice that thou just did not take.

Perfect.
_zeezrom
_Emeritus

Post by _zeezrom »

Love it all.
Oh for shame, how the mortals put the blame on us gods, for they say evils come from us, but it is they, rather, who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given... Zeus (1178 BC)

The Holy Sacrament.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Damn the Mormon Jesus. Where is my revelation? Have you nothing to say to me? Don't you love me too? I served you all those years and what do I have to show for it? Screw it and screw you!

:cry:

Mormon jezzus sucks.

Paul O
_kairos
_Emeritus

Post by _kairos »

Pure doctrine from Mormon jesus although Mormon jesus is itself an oxymoron

it matters not, the pure doctrine doth make us all smile except for bcspace who was left out and undoubtedly crying himself to sleep because jesus failed to mention him-perhaps it will happen in a later continuing revelation!

i recommend mj to speak in the next general conference.
_Blixa
_Emeritus

Post by _Blixa »

From the Ernest L. Wilkinson Diaries: "ELW dreams he's spattered w/ grease. Hundreds steal his greasy pants."
_Yoda

Post by _Yoda »

just me wrote:
15. To mine handmaiden Just Me: let thy mouth be shut, and presume not to think for thyself, for thou art female, and hast no need of troubling thyself unto figuring things out for thyself;

Be it unto me according to thy word. However, wouldn't it be more enjoyable with mine mouth open, Lord?

It depends on how close it is in proximity to the Lord's staff. :wink: