Julie Rowe writes another book

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_annie
_Emeritus

Julie Rowe writes another book

Post by _annie »

Julie Rowe has announced a third book, to be published next year. She will be including information from "reminder" dreams and plans to "shout it from the rooftops".

Excited to let you know that I will have a third book released this coming February 2016!

This book will include information from both book one and book two, but will also have some additional information included.

I will once again be publishing with Chad Daybell of Springcreek Books.

The plan is to write this book to a more general audience and to include more updates and some of the information I am now able to share. Time is close.

Originally I thought I was finished after book two. Several weeks ago I began feeling a bit different about that idea. After several days and nights of contemplation and being shown that there was more for me to write – I came to the conclusion that I am in fact supposed to write another book.

So much for putting a rumor to rest!

A week ago today I agreed to work with Chad on another book and within a matter of hours was given the title of book three. Organization is under way!

“From Tragedy to Destiny” will include more about me, my health journey, some of why I was in the hospital to begin with, and more information about what I was shown during my first NDE in 2004. It will also include some of what I have been shown since 2004, either in “reminder” dreams and visions, and/or additional dreams and visions that have come in the last ten plus years.

There are major storms on the horizon and I am ready to shout it from the rooftops!

Get ready for some more excitement on the home front. Major markers in the road.

This book will be available in both audio and in Spanish.

Spread the word!

— Julie
_consiglieri
_Emeritus

Re: Julie Rowe writes another book

Post by _consiglieri »

I am glad to see something good has resulted from the world not ending.
You prove yourself of the devil and anti-mormon every word you utter, because only the devil perverts facts to make their case.--ldsfaqs (6-24-13)
_SteelHead
_Emeritus

Post by _SteelHead »

She also recently announced she is off her meds...... coincidence?
It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener at war.

Some of us, on the other hand, actually prefer a religion that includes some type of correlation with reality.
~Bill Hamblin
_suniluni2
_Emeritus

Post by _suniluni2 »

annie wrote:
This book will include information from both book one and book two, but will also have some additional information included.

I bet most of it will be the information from book one and book two. “F” this scamming bitch.
_MetalSlasher
_Emeritus

Post by _MetalSlasher »

I can't believe anyone believes her. I believe a lot of NDEs are real, but not hers. Not the way she has capitalized off of it and is ruining gullible people's finances.
_suniluni2
_Emeritus

Post by _suniluni2 »

MetalSlasher wrote:I can't believe anyone believes her. I believe a lot of NDEs are real, but not hers....

Why can't you believe hers? If you can believe others, that might give you an inkling as to how others could believe her.
_MetalSlasher
_Emeritus

Post by _MetalSlasher »

suniluni2 wrote:
MetalSlasher wrote:I can't believe anyone believes her. I believe a lot of NDEs are real, but not hers....

Why can't you believe hers? If you can believe others, that might give you an inkling as to how others could believe her.

She made specific prophecies that didn't come true.
_signal2noise
_Emeritus

Post by _signal2noise »

suniluni2 wrote:

There's also been talk that what she had wasn't an NDE, but rather she is bi-polar and had a manic episode that required her hospitalization.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

NDEs are the latest paranormal BS prop. We've already been through visions, dreams, UFO contacts, ghosts and Bigfoot. With NDEs we're back to people believing in their own hallucinations. Tim Leary, Terrence McKenna and John Lilly are as much spiritual authorities as Julie Rowe.
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_suniluni2
_Emeritus

Post by _suniluni2 »

MetalSlasher wrote:
suniluni2 wrote:

She made specific prophecies that didn't come true.

Such as? And what do those have to do with her nde?