Stephen Smoot goes Hollywood

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Stephen Smoot goes Hollywood

Post by _moksha »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joKSU7BYdng
These apologists know their stuff. It is good to know the correct name pronunciation for enemies of the Nephite Empire. Will the Apologetic Alliance triumph? Watch and see....
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
_honorentheos
_Emeritus

Re: Stephen Smoot goes Hollywood

Post by _honorentheos »

"Yes that's a real name..."

"That is some innovative camera work..."

LOL
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa
_Analytics
_Emeritus

Post by _Analytics »

moksha wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joKSU7BYdng
These apologists know their stuff. It is good to know the correct name pronunciation for enemies of the Nephite Empire. Will the Apologetic Alliance triumph? Watch and see....

That was hilarious. Congratulations for making the show, Stephen that's-his-name Smoot!
It’s relatively easy to agree that only Homo sapiens can speak about things that don’t really exist, and believe six impossible things before breakfast. You could never convince a monkey to give you a banana by promising him limitless bananas after death in monkey heaven.

-Yuval Noah Harari
_Polygamy-Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy-Porter »

honorentheos wrote:"Yes that's a real name..."

LOL

His date, and only wife was holding the camera....

Sister Rosy Palm.

God, his poor parents.. what a dweeb.

I pity the Mormon girl who ends up as his wife. Hopefully she knows about self abuse. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://Twitter.com/stephen_smoot
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

At least he's doing something more grounded than Mormon apologetics.
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_I have a question
_Emeritus

Post by _I have a question »

Did they really just point out that Stephen Smoot was in the closet?
“When we are confronted with evidence that challenges our deeply held beliefs we are more likely to reframe the evidence than we are to alter our beliefs. We simply invent new reasons, new justifications, new explanations. Sometimes we ignore the evidence altogether.” (Mathew Syed 'Black Box Thinking')
_honorentheos
_Emeritus

Post by _honorentheos »

Runtu wrote:At least he's doing something more grounded than Mormon apologetics.

:lol:
The world is always full of the sound of waves..but who knows the heart of the sea, a hundred feet down? Who knows it's depth?
~ Eiji Yoshikawa
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

I think this shows that he has a good sense of humor. This guy is a fan of Conan and he knew exactly what he was up to. The knowing grin just under the surface becomes more apparent toward the end of his video segment. I applaud Young Smoot for his good humor.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_Runtu
_Emeritus

Post by _Runtu »

Kishkumen wrote:I think this shows that he has a good sense of humor. This guy is a fan of Conan and he knew exactly what he was up to. The knowing grin just under the surface becomes more apparent toward the end of his video segment. I applaud Young Smoot for his good humor.

Agreed. Makes me wonder if his apologetics also include that knowing grin.
Runtu's Rincón

If you just talk, I find that your mouth comes out with stuff. -- Karl Pilkington
_gramps
_Emeritus

Post by _gramps »

Polygamy-Porter wrote:
honorentheos wrote:"Yes that's a real name..."

LOL

His date, and only wife was holding the camera....

Sister Rosy Palm.

God, his poor parents.. what a dweeb.

I pity the Mormon girl who ends up as his wife. Hopefully she knows about self abuse. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://Twitter.com/stephen_smoot

His Mom and Dad are great people, Port. Just sayin'.
I detest my loose style and my libertine sentiments. I thank God, who has removed from my eyes the veil...
Adrian Beverland