LDS Worst Case Scenario

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_spotlight
_Emeritus

Re: LDS Worst Case Scenario

Post by _spotlight »

I have a question wrote:
Nightlion wrote:Anyone who does happen to get the gift and power of God IS part of my church, which is not MY church but the Zion of our God and of his Christ. Whether they at first realize it or not, such is the fact.

COME OUT ALL YE
FROM BABYLON
SING ZION'S SONG
AND BUILD THE NEW JERUSALEM
BEGIN IN YOUR HEART

So lots of people of other religions are actually in the Church of Nightlion, but they don't know that they are....oh...okay....

So Nighlion accepts Joseph Smith but denies the priesthood keys?
Kolob’s set time is “one thousand years according to the time appointed unto that whereon thou standest” (Abraham 3:4). I take this as a round number. - Gee
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

Nightlion wrote:It might have been April Conference 2008 or 2009 after I fully realized the significance of The Apocalrock that I lifted up against the Mormons standing there on the corner of Main and North Temple haranguing loudly the approaching crowd saying...

YOU CAN'T BE THE TRUE CHURCH UNLESS YOU ARE THE REEEEEEEEEEAL ZION

Nobody attempted to argue the point.

Days later I just stood in front of the LDS Headquarters lifting up my placard. Church Security took my picture.

You cannot buy an argument with hypocrites. Cowards to a man and without exception worldwide.

Back then there were only a handful of sightings and none of the great ones just the realization that THE Ensign has been there all along and the LDS Church was destined to settle right in front of it for this very confrontation and condemnation.

I think I see the problem. You won't be taken seriously until you order your followers to build you a house and hand over their young daughters. :wink:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_The Erotic Apologist
_Emeritus

Post by _The Erotic Apologist »

But what about the druids? How do the druids fit into all this???
Surprise, surprise, there is no divine mandate for the Church to discuss and portray its history accurately.
--Yahoo Bot

I pray thee, sir, forgive me for the mess. And whether I shot first, I'll not confess.
--Han Solo, from William Shakespeare's Star Wars
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

The Erotic Apologist wrote:But what about the druids? How do the druids fit into all this???

In the 1850s English converts were roughly 70% of LDS Church membership. Most of these were the basest of England's poor. The sort that would cling to anything for a leg up. Anything would include Druidry. The campaign for who rules behind the scenes among LDS pagans began on the Plains in trek to Utah. The handcart companies were the most desperate. No surprise that so many died. A blizzard is a great cover for trophy killings for Druid prominence. When the elements fail for a cover you resort to the massacre of Indians or a hated band of Arkansas blasphemers or killing babies who are the most easily excused deaths. Then there's the psychological hostage taking of children keyed to hide secrets in orchestrated multiple personalities. Since the LDS Church is one Mother of greed and spiritual corruption small wonder a despicable class of humans preside. Such have proven their loathing for and rejection of real gospel power lest their deeds be uncovered.
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE
_The Erotic Apologist
_Emeritus

Post by _The Erotic Apologist »

Interesting. Thanks!
Surprise, surprise, there is no divine mandate for the Church to discuss and portray its history accurately.
--Yahoo Bot

I pray thee, sir, forgive me for the mess. And whether I shot first, I'll not confess.
--Han Solo, from William Shakespeare's Star Wars
_I have a question
_Emeritus

Post by _I have a question »

Nightlion wrote:
The Erotic Apologist wrote:But what about the druids? How do the druids fit into all this???

In the 1850s English converts were roughly 70% of LDS Church membership. Most of these were the basest of England's poor. The sort that would cling to anything for a leg up. Anything would include Druidry. The campaign for who rules behind the scenes among LDS pagans began on the Plains in trek to Utah. The handcart companies were the most desperate. No surprise that so many died. A blizzard is a great cover for trophy killings for Druid prominence. When the elements fail for a cover you resort to the massacre of Indians or a hated band of Arkansas blasphemers or killing babies who are the most easily excused deaths. Then there's the psychological hostage taking of children keyed to hide secrets in orchestrated multiple personalities. Since the LDS Church is one Mother of greed and spiritual corruption small wonder a despicable class of humans preside. Such have proven their loathing for and rejection of real gospel power lest their deeds be uncovered.

Given that you just called my ancestors "The sort that would cling to anything for a leg up", I'm gonna need to see those references...
“When we are confronted with evidence that challenges our deeply held beliefs we are more likely to reframe the evidence than we are to alter our beliefs. We simply invent new reasons, new justifications, new explanations. Sometimes we ignore the evidence altogether.” (Mathew Syed 'Black Box Thinking')
_annie
_Emeritus

Post by _annie »

Nightlion wrote:In the 1850s English converts were roughly 70% of LDS Church membership. Most of these were the basest of England's poor. The sort that would cling to anything for a leg up. Anything would include Druidry. The campaign for who rules behind the scenes among LDS pagans began on the Plains in trek to Utah. The handcart companies were the most desperate. No surprise that so many died. A blizzard is a great cover for trophy killings for Druid prominence. When the elements fail for a cover you resort to the massacre of Indians or a hated band of Arkansas blasphemers or killing babies who are the most easily excused deaths. Then there's the psychological hostage taking of children keyed to hide secrets in orchestrated multiple personalities. Since the LDS Church is one Mother of greed and spiritual corruption small wonder a despicable class of humans preside. Such have proven their loathing for and rejection of real gospel power lest their deeds be uncovered.

Are you really saying that many of the people/babies who died on the plains fell victim to a murderous cabal of working class English Drudis?
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

annie wrote:
Nightlion wrote:In the 1850s English converts were roughly 70% of LDS Church membership. Most of these were the basest of England's poor. The sort that would cling to anything for a leg up. Anything would include Druidry. The campaign for who rules behind the scenes among LDS pagans began on the Plains in trek to Utah. The handcart companies were the most desperate. No surprise that so many died. A blizzard is a great cover for trophy killings for Druid prominence. When the elements fail for a cover you resort to the massacre of Indians or a hated band of Arkansas blasphemers or killing babies who are the most easily excused deaths. Then there's the psychological hostage taking of children keyed to hide secrets in orchestrated multiple personalities. Since the LDS Church is one Mother of greed and spiritual corruption small wonder a despicable class of humans preside. Such have proven their loathing for and rejection of real gospel power lest their deeds be uncovered.

Are you really saying that many of the people/babies who died on the plains fell victim to a murderous cabal of working class English Druids?

Of course the whole operation was under the direction and inspiration of Brigham Young, a well-known New England Druid. :lol: Act respectful to NL or he will give you a sore cursing.
_annie
_Emeritus

Post by _annie »

Maksutov wrote:
Of course the whole operation was under the direction and inspiration of Brigham Young, a well-known New England Druid. :lol: Act respectful to NL or he will give you a sore cursing.

Ha!

I'm asking a genuine question (with a degree of incredulity, it has to be said). It's the first time I've heard such an assertion and I'd love to know NL's source.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

annie wrote:
Maksutov wrote:

Ha!

I'm asking a genuine question (with a degree of incredulity, it has to be said). It's the first time I've heard such an assertion and I'd love to know NL's source.

It's all there on the Apocalrock. :wink: