LDS Worst Case Scenario

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

LDS Worst Case Scenario

Post by _Nightlion »

You know about the Druids who flooded into the Early Church after Lorenzo Snow made peace with the powers that be in England. Well, the seized upon manifest destiny of a people inheriting the Inter Mountain West event turned into a money cash cow of unfathomable means. The leaders know that IF the church was proven true they could be run out of town on rails. What to do...

1. Never teach the real gospel lest anyone might actually get the gifts and power of God and know immediately that the Leaders were corrupt money laundering dirt bags.
2. It is better no proof for the Book of Mormon be discovered as that would raise the bar of serious inquiry and perchance someone might believe the gospel taught therein and get the gift and power of the God and know immediately that the leaders were corrupt money laundering dirt bags.
3. Promote false flag Book of Mormon geography, lest something real gets discovered that might raise the bar of serious inquiry perchance someone might believe the gospel taught therein and get the gift and power of God and know immediately that the leaders are corrupt money laundering dirt bags.
4. Correlate all teachings to skip serious consideration of the gospel of Jesus Christ lest anyone get the gift and power of God and know immediately that the leaders are corrupt money laundering dirt bags.
5. Get everyone endowed so that they will be beyond the mark and incapable of repentance and kept perfectly subject to LDS leadership lest anyone repents and get the gift and power of God and knows immediately that the leaders are corrupt money laundering dirt bags.
6. Keep the onus on the member's need to prove that they are worthy at all time and certify it to them that they may take great pride in it lest anyone might feel a broken heart and a contrite spirit and humble themselves before God and repent with full purpose of heart and get the gift and power of God and know immediately that the leaders are money laundering dirt bags.

Why would a spiritual awakening make it apparent that the LDS leadership are money laundering dirt bags? Because when you get it right, it is all you can do to overturn the world so that others will get it right. That great charity that is born in you to bring everyone to Christ to be healed by the power of his atonement and made a new creature full of the greatest possible joy is so compelling and constant in anyone truly born again of fire and of the Holy Ghost that seeing LDS leadership ONLY move money around and NEVER teaching the power of the gospel screams money laundering dirt bags.

The worst thing that could happen to the LDS cash cow is for the Church to suddenly get true.
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Re: LDS Worst Case Scenario

Post by _Maksutov »

News flash, NL: Joseph Smith Junior was the biggest "money laundering dirt bag" of them all. That he also banged barely teenage girls and created fake documents is something that you don't have to be a "Druid" to understand. But I like the Druid part just for the sheer whacko factor.
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_I have a question
_Emeritus

Post by _I have a question »

On that basis, isn't the best thing that could happen to the Church of Nightlion is for it to suddenly get false?
“When we are confronted with evidence that challenges our deeply held beliefs we are more likely to reframe the evidence than we are to alter our beliefs. We simply invent new reasons, new justifications, new explanations. Sometimes we ignore the evidence altogether.” (Mathew Syed 'Black Box Thinking')
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

Maksutov wrote:News flash, NL: Joseph Smith Junior was the biggest "money laundering dirt bag" of them all. That he also banged barely teenage girls and created fake documents is something that you don't have to be a "Druid" to understand. But I like the Druid part just for the sheer whacko factor.

It seems like there is this cabal that takes over everything possible in online Mormon boards to steer the general consensus from where first engaged and drag that puppy down to this gutter level where you are passed out drunken yet spewing vomit all over yourself by gut wrenching reflex crabbing at everyone to bring them down to join and agree. In fact YOU might be an LDS GA assigned to this task, lest anyone gets the gift and power of the gospel and immediately realizes that the Mormon Church is being 'HANDLED' by money laundering dirt bags. :lol: :lol: :lol:
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

I have a question wrote:On that basis, isn't the best thing that could happen to the Church of Nightlion is for it to suddenly get false?

Anyone who does happen to get the gift and power of God IS part of my church, which is not MY church but the Zion of our God and of his Christ. Whether they at first realize it or not, such is the fact.

COME OUT ALL YE
FROM BABYLON
SING ZION'S SONG
AND BUILD THE NEW JERUSALEM
BEGIN IN YOUR HEART
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

Nightlion wrote:
Maksutov wrote:News flash, NL: Joseph Smith Junior was the biggest "money laundering dirt bag" of them all. That he also banged barely teenage girls and created fake documents is something that you don't have to be a "Druid" to understand. But I like the Druid part just for the sheer whacko factor.

It seems like there is this cabal that takes over everything possible in online Mormon boards to steer the general consensus from where first engaged and drag that puppy down to this gutter level where you are passed out drunken yet spewing vomit all over yourself by gut wrenching reflex crabbing at everyone to bring them down to join and agree. In fact YOU might be an LDS GA assigned to this task, lest anyone gets the gift and power of the gospel and immediately realizes that the Mormon Church is being 'HANDLED' by money laundering dirt bags. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too bad that the church owns everything "Joseph Smith" in these parts. It's funny that you're here preaching to mostly atheists and exMos as if that is the audience to believe in your idol, but you also wouldn't last a minute on Temple Square before Security hauled you off.

As I've told you before, NL, you're a better man than this fake prophet from a fake past. Let your light shine for yourself, not a futile attempt to rehabilitate dead frauds.
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

It might have been April Conference 2008 or 2009 after I fully realized the significance of The Apocalrock that I lifted up against the Mormons standing there on the corner of Main and North Temple haranguing loudly the approaching crowd saying...

YOU CAN'T BE THE TRUE CHURCH UNLESS YOU ARE THE REEEEEEEEEEAL ZION

Nobody attempted to argue the point.

Days later I just stood in front of the LDS Headquarters lifting up my placard. Church Security took my picture.

You cannot buy an argument with hypocrites. Cowards to a man and without exception worldwide.

Back then there were only a handful of sightings and none of the great ones just the realization that THE Ensign has been there all along and the LDS Church was destined to settle right in front of it for this very confrontation and condemnation.
_canpakes
_Emeritus

Post by _canpakes »

NL -

How is step #2 ensured given that most archaeologists are not beholden to the LDS Church nor might be connected strongly to any particular religion?
_The Erotic Apologist
_Emeritus

Post by _The Erotic Apologist »

Nightlion wrote:You know about the Druids who flooded into the Early Church after Lorenzo Snow made peace with the powers that be in England.

I wouldn't mind hearing more about the Druids.
Surprise, surprise, there is no divine mandate for the Church to discuss and portray its history accurately.
--Yahoo Bot

I pray thee, sir, forgive me for the mess. And whether I shot first, I'll not confess.
--Han Solo, from William Shakespeare's Star Wars
_I have a question
_Emeritus

Post by _I have a question »

Nightlion wrote:
I have a question wrote:On that basis, isn't the best thing that could happen to the Church of Nightlion is for it to suddenly get false?

Anyone who does happen to get the gift and power of God IS part of my church, which is not MY church but the Zion of our God and of his Christ. Whether they at first realize it or not, such is the fact.

COME OUT ALL YE
FROM BABYLON
SING ZION'S SONG
AND BUILD THE NEW JERUSALEM
BEGIN IN YOUR HEART

So lots of people of other religions are actually in the Church of Nightlion, but they don't know that they are....oh...okay....
“When we are confronted with evidence that challenges our deeply held beliefs we are more likely to reframe the evidence than we are to alter our beliefs. We simply invent new reasons, new justifications, new explanations. Sometimes we ignore the evidence altogether.” (Mathew Syed 'Black Box Thinking')