bcspace?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Jesse Pinkman
_Emeritus

Re: bcspace?

Post by _Jesse Pinkman »

Kishkumen wrote:
Brackite wrote:I also miss Rollo Tomasi posting around here.

Hell yes. Rollo Tomasi is one of the board greats. His takedown of the Dehlin hit pieces was epic.

Yes, that was awesome. He should publish that as a stand alone essay.
So you're chasing around a fly and in your world, I'm the idiot?

"Friends don't let friends be Mormon." Sock Puppet, MDB.

Music is my drug of choice.

"And that is precisely why none of us apologize for holding it to the celestial standard it pretends that it possesses." Kerry, MDB

Post by _Tator »

Kishkumen wrote:Hell yes. Rollo Tomasi is one of the board greats. His takedown of the Dehlin hit pieces was epic.
Jesse Pinkman wrote:Yes, that was awesome. He should publish that as a stand alone essay.

Totally agree! Rollo has made many great contributions to the cause through the years that have been personally very valuable to me. Thanx again Rollo.
a.k.a. Pokatator joined Oct 26, 2006 and permanently banned from MAD Nov 6, 2006
"Stop being such a damned coward and use your real name to own your position."
"That's what he gets for posting in his own name."
2 different threads same day 2 hours apart Yohoo Bat 12/1/2015
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

Yep. Rollo, DarthJ, Stakh, others I haven't seen for a while. I wish Kish and Gadianton and Symmachus would post more. There's been nothing from Doctor Scratch for a while. I guess some of these people have jobs or something but hopefully they'll be forthcoming soon.
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Jesse Pinkman
_Emeritus

Post by _Jesse Pinkman »

Maksutov wrote:

Yep. Rollo, DarthJ, Stakh, others I haven't seen for a while. I wish Kish and Gadianton and Symmachus would post more. There's been nothing from Doctor Scratch for a while. I guess some of these people have jobs or something but hopefully they'll be forthcoming soon.

I don't miss Scratch. :rolleyes:

But the others you mentioned are all great. I hope they come back to see us.
So you're chasing around a fly and in your world, I'm the idiot?

"Friends don't let friends be Mormon." Sock Puppet, MDB.

Music is my drug of choice.

"And that is precisely why none of us apologize for holding it to the celestial standard it pretends that it possesses." Kerry, MDB

Post by _Rollo Tomasi »

Kishkumen wrote:
Hell yes. Rollo Tomasi is one of the board greats. His takedown of the Dehlin hit pieces was epic.
Aww, you guys are making me misty. Sorry I haven't been around here in quite a while. I guess I got a bit burned out on Mormon-related boards; plus, my job got real busy. But I'm doing great and glad to see so many friends still here. I tend to hang out on Facebook these days, where short posts are the norm. My best wishes to you all, and I'll try to poke around here more often.
"Moving beyond apologist persuasion, LDS polemicists furiously (and often fraudulently) attack any non-traditional view of Mormonism. They don't mince words -- they mince the truth."

-- Mike Quinn, writing of the FARMSboys, in "Early Mormonism and the Magic World View," p. x (Rev. ed. 1998)