Evolution Has Been Forced Upon The World

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Re: Evolution Has Been Forced Upon The World

Post by _Nightlion »

Science is lately celebrating what they are forced to believe are tokens of evolution in bacteria adaptations.

The crime against reason forced upon science was to deny the truth when suddenly they could see the hand of God in all things. Hating the power of the Church they loathed to become her ministers and forsook all rationality to insanely embrace a lie.

The fact that God gives even bacteria the light and power to adapt showing his intelligent design in the most mundane ought to cause the world to rejoice in the truth of God.

What do you call this insanity and crime against reason? They already call it evolution.
The Apocalrock Manifesto and Wonders of Eternity: New Mormon Theology
https://www.docdroid.net/KDt8RNP/the-apocalrock-manifesto.pdf
https://www.docdroid.net/IEJ3KJh/wonders-of-eternity-2009.pdf
My YouTube videos:HERE
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

Nightlion wrote:The fact that God gives even bacteria the light and power to adapt showing his intelligent design in the most mundane ought to cause the world to rejoice in the truth of God.

Mmm, wouldn't that be evolution?
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_Franktalk
_Emeritus

Post by _Franktalk »

moksha wrote:If only there was fossil evidence in the Apocalrock. Sort of like generations of trilobites at their song, but we do not think they will sing to thee.

Great post.
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

Quasimodo wrote:
Nightlion wrote:The fact that God gives even bacteria the light and power to adapt showing his intelligent design in the most mundane ought to cause the world to rejoice in the truth of God.

Mmm, wouldn't that be evolution?

No more than when a human putting on clothes against the chill in the wind could be rationally construed as evolution.
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

moksha wrote:
Nightlion wrote:There is no evidence for evolution. That is my point. Science is constrained to offer ONLY the forced READ of EVOLUTIONESE interpreting all data. It's the same as holding a gun in the face of reason demanding lies.

If only there was fossil evidence in the Apocalrock. Sort of like generations of trilobites at their song, but we do not think they will sing to thee.

We need no evidence for The Apocalrock. It IS evidence. ART IS EVDENCE OF CREATION. The existence of all things proves a creation and a Creator. All of humanity are ministers of God's glory. To hate God one must first hate themselves.
_Gadianton
_Emeritus

Post by _Gadianton »

Personally, I think God would get more praise if he struck down the bacteria instead of giving them so much light and power. Far be it for me to suggest how he trumpet his majesty though.

If you ever wind up in the hospital with C-Diff, I'll give you 5$ if you bear witness to the hospital staff the wondrous power of God's hand for creating a bug that they are powerless to cure.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lou Midgley 08/20/2020: "...meat wad," and "cockroach" are pithy descriptions of human beings used by gemli? They were not fashioned by Professor Peterson.

LM 11/23/2018: one can explain away the soul of human beings...as...a Meat Unit, to use Professor Peterson's clever derogatory description of gemli's ideology.
_Chap
_Emeritus

Post by _Chap »

Gadianton wrote:

Personally, I think God would get more praise if he struck down the bacteria instead of giving them so much light and power. Far be it from me to suggest how he trumpet his majesty though.

If you ever wind up in the hospital with C-Diff, I'll give you 5$ if you bear witness to the hospital staff the wondrous power of God's hand for creating for creating a bug that they are powerless to cure.

Hilaire Belloc (who lived before antibiotics):

He prayeth best who loveth best
All things great and small.
The Streptococcus is the test
I love him least of all.

And I certainly don't love a creator who made the streptococcus AND gave it the power to adapt so it could resist antibiotics. Hope he gets a really nasty sore throat!
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
_Nightlion
_Emeritus

Post by _Nightlion »

Chap wrote:
Gadianton wrote:
Personally, I think God would get more praise if he struck down the bacteria instead of giving them so much light and power. Far be it from me to suggest how he trumpet his majesty though.

If you ever wind up in the hospital with C-Diff, I'll give you 5$ if you bear witness to the hospital staff the wondrous power of God's hand for creating for creating a bug that they are powerless to cure.

Hilaire Belloc (who lived before antibiotics):

He prayeth best who loveth best
All things great and small.
The Streptococcus is the test
I love him least of all.

And I certainly don't love a creator who made the streptococcus AND gave it the power to adapt so it could resist antibiotics. Hope he gets a really nasty sore throat!

You guys would crab about God making mountains that one might fall off a cliff and die. You would curse gravity. You would curse air because tornadoes are possible. You would curse oceans because tsunamis are possible.....volcanoes, trees than might fall on you, a cow that might gore you. There is no rest for the haters.
_annie
_Emeritus

Post by _annie »

moksha wrote:
Nightlion wrote:There is no evidence for evolution. That is my point. Science is constrained to offer ONLY the forced READ of EVOLUTIONESE interpreting all data. It's the same as holding a gun in the face of reason demanding lies.

If only there was fossil evidence in the Apocalrock. Sort of like generations of trilobites at their song, but we do not think they will sing to thee.

Excellent T.S Eliot/mermaids allusion - made me smile.
_Chap
_Emeritus

Post by _Chap »

Nightlion wrote:You guys would crab about God making mountains that one might fall off a cliff and die. You would curse gravity. You would curse air because tornadoes are possible. You would curse oceans because tsunamis are possible.....volcanoes, trees than might fall on you, a cow that might gore you. There is no rest for the haters.

Nah. I'd just like the earth to look a leetle more like the kind of place that a parent might create for the families who are his children.

Note that 'families' word. I'm not going to complain to a supposed creator because he makes a world in which a hunter-gatherer parent has to teach his or her kids not to walk off cliffs, not to poke sticks at poisonous snakes, and all the rest of it. Such are the privileges of parenthood.

But bacterial infections? My little girl cuts her foot on a stone and a week later she dies in feverish agony? What can I do about that? Leave that out of the design brief, God - oh you won't. Riiiiiight. And then when my remote descendants find medicine that will kill the damn bacteria - whaddayaknow, our loving Heavenly Father has given them the power to change so that we can't kill them any more.

Thanks a bunch, Sky Daddy. You must really love us to bits.
Zadok:
I did not have a faith crisis. I discovered that the Church was having a truth crisis.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.