End is nigh...Julie Rowe

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Starbuck
_Emeritus

End is nigh...Julie Rowe

Post by _Starbuck »

The dear prophetess not a prophetess did an interview yesterday and gave some specifics. Hopefully random chance is not on her side and nothing she states comes to fruition.

https://soundcloud.com/890kdxu/hd-radio ... julie-rowe

Things of interest:

* Begins with testimony and sobbing. She is doing the lords purpose and loves the lord. Doing this for the love of people even if sometimes they don't love her back.
* (13:38) Dominoes are falling. Lightning bolts, Trump Tower, Obama.
* (14:13) Ring of Fire has started *(Not the Johnny Cash type)* and we are nigh at hand.
* (14:40) Black Friday is going to be bad. EBT cards won't work. Riots.
* (15:25) Big one is coming
* (16:20) Moved to Kansas to be safe. Strikes. Ring of Fire Union Strikes in Chicago unprecedented scale.
* (18:40) Shown algorithms of exit polls. People and staff in Whitehouse are celebrating taking our freedoms away because they think we are stupid, lazy, and dumb. They have sworn true blood oaths. Trump, Hillary, Bill, Obama all there.
* (20:45) During break caller says host might be exploiting Julie because she is not playing with a full deck.
* (21:23) Time is now to prepare for tomorrow. I have a mental illness. *(So it is now confirmed buy Julie)*.
* (22.55) Mental illness is not all it is cracked up to be. *(WTF? Is this some kind of joke?)*
* (25:00) She volunteered to be the voice of warning. Has has more than a dozen NDEs
* (27:20) Show love for each other, forgive each other.
* (29:00) 144,000 will return and bring with them the records of how we have treated each other.
* (31:40) Time is soon
* (32:10) Donald Trump shot left side of chest by heart. There is poison but won't expound on the poison.
* (32:50) Doesn't want to be blamed for calamities, won't share how she voted.
* (33:28) Obsidian Monday coming soon. Black Friday is significant. EBT won't work.
* (33:44) Stock up on water, TP, etc. Next two days to next two weeks will have issues buying supplies. Widespread chaos is coming man made and natural after Black Friday.
* (34:45) Chicago, Houston, bigger cities will have riots, rampant murders, martial law. Nukes by this time next year.
* (35:45) Trump Tower in Chicago bombed.
* (37:35) Record will show truth about what she has said even though she has a crazy brain.

Somewhere in there she was asked if she was a prophetess and she said she wasn't but that she has been given the gift of prophecy.
We accept the reality of the world with which we're presented. It's as simple as that. ~ Christof
_I have a question
_Emeritus

Re: End is nigh...Julie Rowe

Post by _I have a question »

Again?
“When we are confronted with evidence that challenges our deeply held beliefs we are more likely to reframe the evidence than we are to alter our beliefs. We simply invent new reasons, new justifications, new explanations. Sometimes we ignore the evidence altogether.” (Mathew Syed 'Black Box Thinking')
_Starbuck
_Emeritus

Post by _Starbuck »

I have a question wrote:Again?

If I remember correctly, she said she wouldn't do another interview until the Utah earthquake. Did we miss it?

Given the specific details this time around, what is she going to say/do when none of the predictions are correct?

She admitted that she has a mental illness. I think those close to her need to keep an eye on her and keep her safe from herself.
We accept the reality of the world with which we're presented. It's as simple as that. ~ Christof
_Everybody Wang Chung
_Emeritus

Post by _Everybody Wang Chung »

"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
_annie
_Emeritus

Post by _annie »

I listened to this. It is hugely exploitative. She is clearly very unwell. What on earth is the radio host/her husband/family thinking by encouraging her to speak in public like this?
_Starbuck
_Emeritus

Post by _Starbuck »

annie wrote:I listened to this. It is hugely exploitative. She is clearly very unwell. What on earth is the radio host/her husband/family thinking by encouraging her to speak in public like this?

You didn't hear what I heard? She was there of her own free will and choice. Whatever that is worth.

I think there is some cool aid drinking going on, hopefully the poison she would not expound upon is not in her followers drinks.
_sock puppet
_Emeritus

Post by _sock puppet »

I don't know who makes NL seem like the most appropriately prophet. Julie Rowe's rantings or the mute Thomas Monson.
_grindael
_Emeritus

Post by _grindael »

Ever hear of Gordon Michael Scallion? He made absurd predictions in the 90's also. (Ring of Fire -- Earthquakes, etc.) Here is an epic takedown of Scallion... http://www.rense.com/general67/theabsurdityofgms.htm To make it worse they had this fruitcake on the History Channel on multiple occasions... But they made him rich... so...
Riding on a speeding train; trapped inside a revolving door;
Lost in the riddle of a quatrain; Stuck in an elevator between floors.
One focal point in a random world can change your direction:
One step where events converge may alter your perception.
_annie
_Emeritus

Post by _annie »

Starbuck wrote:
annie wrote:I listened to this. It is hugely exploitative. She is clearly very unwell. What on earth is the radio host/her husband/family thinking by encouraging her to speak in public like this?

You didn't hear what I heard? She was there of her own free will and choice. Whatever that is worth.

I think there is some cool aid drinking going on, hopefully the poison she would not expound upon is not in her followers drinks.

I understand that she was there of her own free will and choice. But she was incoherent - literally sobbing at times - and the radio host essentially ceded the show to her. He briefly asked about her mental health via a message from a 'concerned' listener, but he otherwise allowed her to spew her delusions pretty much unchallenged. I found the whole thing horrifying; perhaps it's a cultural thing - I can't imagine a radio station in my country enabling such behaviour.
_AmyJo
_Emeritus

Post by _AmyJo »

I take it with a grain of salt, and wonder if there is any truth to her claims whatsoever, or she's just paranoid and totally delusional. I'm leaning toward the latter. As the talk show host said at the end, he's learned that truth can come from the most unlikely of sources, so he's willing to give her a chance to give her take as she sees it from her 'visionary' POV.

The fact is Trump's odds of being assassinated while in office are very high, maybe the highest of any president since JFK. She's making a prediction based on the tremendous amount of hate and violence he's incited since running for office. Others have said as much, without specifying how it will be done.

That's not so much a prophecy in my opinion as it is a prediction of things to come based on current events. I hope not, and will support a Trump presidency same as I did the Obama one, and the ones before them.

Her state of mind is one of paranoia, depression, and great anxiety for the future. Her saying over and over again how much God loves us, and that we're called to serve regardless of what religion is again universal. She's basically preaching to the choir on that.

If her 'preaching' gives her life purpose, validation, and peace I wish her every good thing. Hope too that she is getting the help she needs to address her mental disorder and other conditions she may suffer with.