artificial insemination

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_harmony
_Emeritus

artificial insemination

Post by _harmony »

What is the penalty, if any, for artificial insemination?
(Nevo, Jan 23) And the Melchizedek Priesthood may not have been restored until the summer of 1830, several months after the organization of the Church.
_Res Ipsa
_Emeritus

Re: artificial insemination

Post by _Res Ipsa »

By what of what?
​“The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.”

― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism, 1951
_Mormonicious
_Emeritus

Post by _Mormonicious »

harmony wrote:What is the penalty, if any, for artificial insemination?

Artificial Intelligence
Revelation 2:17 . . give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. Thank Google GOD for her son eBay, you can now have life eternal with laser engraving. . oh, and a seer stone and save 10% of your life's earning as a bonus. See you in Mormon man god Heaven Bitches!!. Bring on the Virgins
_Fence Sitter
_Emeritus

Post by _Fence Sitter »

I am going to go out on a limb here but I think you run the risk of getting pregnant.

:surprised:
"Any over-ritualized religion since the dawn of time can make its priests say yes, we know, it is rotten, and hard luck, but just do as we say, keep at the ritual, stick it out, give us your money and you'll end up with the angels in heaven for evermore."
_Themis
_Emeritus

Post by _Themis »

None if the women is married, but church discipline is a possibility if she is single.
_Quasimodo
_Emeritus

Post by _Quasimodo »

It's not as much fun?
This, or any other post that I have made or will make in the future, is strictly my own opinion and consequently of little or no value.

"Faith is believing something you know ain't true" Twain.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

A kid.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Do I know you?
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Dr Exiled
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr Exiled »

I have a friend and she and her husband couldn't get pregnant. They went to a fertility clinic and had twin boys as a result, through artificial insemination. The ward welcomed them with open arms. So, I think its probably accepted? Her husband had to do his thing into a cup but maybe that part of it was overlooked?
"Religion is about providing human community in the guise of solving problems that don’t exist or failing to solve problems that do and seeking to reconcile these contradictions and conceal the failures in bogus explanations otherwise known as theology." - Kishkumen 
_sock puppet
_Emeritus

Post by _sock puppet »

Parenthood.