Utah Texan Strikes Back!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Re: Utah Texan Strikes Back!

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Dr. Shades wrote:What makes you think it's UtahTexan?

It's him.

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

Maksutov wrote:Is this the same putz who was going to fight Doc somewhere over somedumbass****ingthing? :lol:

Sure was. And I was going to punch him in his mouth, too. He toned the tough guy thing down, though. That makes two tough guy Mopologists I've offered to spar or box or whatever that declined my invite.

Truth be told, I'm kind of glad they didn't meet up with me. I mean, if they actually managed to kick my ass that would've been some serious crow to eat. :eek:

- Doc
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_mentalgymnast
_Emeritus

Post by _mentalgymnast »

consiglieri wrote:Do you remember that guy some found obnoxious who posted here as "Utah Texan"?

The guy who left the church, became an anti-Mormon, then returned to the church and had the meeting with Elder (then President) Uchtdorf?

Looks like he has posted a video on YouTube of his experience, where he reveals his real name.

https://www.Facebook.com/HiFiveLive/vid ... f=mentions

In case anybody is interested!

All the Best!

--Consiglieri

Thanks for sharing this link. What an interesting story and chain of events. It is difficult to imagine God having that sort of connection with the events in our lives isn't it? This may be exactly what we're referring to when we look at God as being all knowing...in and through all things.

Regards,
MG
_Ceeboo
_Emeritus

Post by _Ceeboo »

I remember him. Ha!

And to think that we knew him before he became famous.
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Maksutov wrote:Is this the same putz who was going to fight Doc somewhere over somedumbass****ingthing? :lol:

Sure was. And I was going to punch him in his mouth, too. He toned the tough guy thing down, though. That makes two tough guy Mopologists I've offered to spar or box or whatever that declined my invite.

Truth be told, I'm kind of glad they didn't meet up with me. I mean, if they actually managed to kick my ass that would've been some serious crow to eat. :eek:

- Doc

AwferChrissakes, just measure the dicks and get it over with. :lol: Testosterone is a great thing only if it's deployed judiciously.

"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_candygal
_Emeritus

Post by _candygal »

I saw this two weeks ago...I wished him well. Hard to understand though that such a switch could be made of so many miracles. I chose to let it be.
_Fence Sitter
_Emeritus

Post by _Fence Sitter »

Ghosts of Paul Dunn.
"Any over-ritualized religion since the dawn of time can make its priests say yes, we know, it is rotten, and hard luck, but just do as we say, keep at the ritual, stick it out, give us your money and you'll end up with the angels in heaven for evermore."
_Maksutov
_Emeritus

Post by _Maksutov »

So now we get atrocity tales from ex- exMos! :lol: :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol: :eek:
"God" is the original deus ex machina. --Maksutov
_Always Changing
_Emeritus

Post by _Always Changing »

Dr. Shades wrote:What makes you think it's UtahTexan?
Because the story all lines up. LOLOL "I don't sway with the wind." He does whatever advances his personal agenda. If LDS can engineer successes in his life in order to get him to return, then it is God's doing. They targeted him for re-conversion because they knew his vulnerabilities, and the high profile he maintained. A real prize, and they went for it. Narcissistic to the core. I am unaware of his activity on the D&D board, but I have seen his gyrations at CAF.
Problems with auto-correct:
In Helaman 6:39, we see the Badmintons, so similar to Skousenite Mormons, taking over the government and abusing the rights of many.
_moksha
_Emeritus

Post by _moksha »

Stem wrote:I like the part about Garden Girl. He thought she was hitting on him. lol.

She is a nice lady. he's lucky to have connected with her.

In the link, it sounds as though she was hitting on him a bit, but they discovered they were cousins via Dean Jesse. Then they became relatives, relatively speaking. Tacenda also sounded sparkly when she mentioned his name. Most likely Steve has a certain Mormon savoir-faire which the ladies appreciate. Either that or he has a pulse.

By the way, reading a recent thread there concerning Imagine Dragons' Dan Reynolds, and I couldn't help but note your impeccable composure when dialoguing with Smac and Scott Lloyd.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace