MTC President Sexually Assaulted Sister Missionaries

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Water Dog
_Emeritus

MTC President Sexually Assaulted Sister Missionaries

Post by _Water Dog »

Surprised I'm the first to post this.

Assault victim interviews her assaulter, he admits to everything, gets it all on audio. Church broke Joseph L. Bishop, temple president, mission president, MTC president. Author of two books on Deseret. Audio and transcript below. It's pretty bad. This is going to blow up in the media.

Not sure how to summarize. He groomed and assaulted what appears to be a lot of women. At least a couple of them complained to church leadership. Covered up, swept under the rug, nothing done about the guy. Prophet after prophet kept promoting this guy and moving him around in high ranking leadership positions where he had continued access to impressionable women.

https://mormonleaks.io/newsroom/2018/03 ... eractions/
_Water Dog
_Emeritus

Re: MTC President Sexually Assaulted Sister Missionaries

Post by _Water Dog »

Seems this guy was also president of Weber State University.

https://www.weber.edu/PresidentsOffice/Bishop.html
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Celebrating the fall of Mormonism! It all started with the first molester, Joseph Smith.

_Doctor CamNC4Me
_Emeritus

Post by _Doctor CamNC4Me »

I sent the momontakealeaks to the SL Tribune about two hours ago. I hope they run a story.

- Doc
Last edited by Guest on Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the face of madness, rationality has no power - Xiao Wang, US historiographer, 2287 AD.

Every record...falsified, every book rewritten...every statue...has been renamed or torn down, every date...altered...the process is continuing...minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Ideology is always right.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

"Well one thing I learned is that people when they have some kind of an addiction, like my step-father was violently sexually abusive. And you and I talked about that at MTC. And ..."

Joseph Bishop wrote:We did?

:lol:

And so it goes . . . .
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Shulem wrote:"Well one thing I learned is that people when they have some kind of an addiction, like my step-father was violently sexually abusive. And you and I talked about that at MTC. And ..."

Joseph Bishop wrote:We did?

And so it goes . . . .

"I have struggled for 33 years with what you did to me. And I am only interested in an apology. I reported what you did to me to Elder Asay. Do you remember him?"
_Dr. Shades
_Emeritus

Post by _Dr. Shades »

Water Dog wrote:Church broke Joseph L. Bishop, temple president, mission president, MTC president.

"Church broke" . . . That's a new one.
"Finally, for your rather strange idea that miracles are somehow linked to the amount of gay sexual gratification that is taking place would require that primitive Christianity was launched by gay sex, would it not?"

--Louis Midgley
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Post by _DoubtingThomas »

Shulem wrote:Celebrating the fall of Mormonism! It all started with the first molester, Joseph Smith.

Hey Shulem,

the transcript is long. Did you read all of it? Could you please quote the parts where Bishops admits of sexually assaulting a sister missionary?
_DoubtingThomas
_Emeritus

Post by _DoubtingThomas »

Never mind. I found it

The other one you were grooming?
Her name was--
Yes, that's her last name.
l remember Did
you molest her?
Yes.
Did you [inaudible]?
Oh yes.
To her?
Yes.
Directly?

https://mormonleaks.io/wiki/documents/f ... script.pdf
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

DoubtingThomas wrote:
Shulem wrote:Celebrating the fall of Mormonism! It all started with the first molester, Joseph Smith.

Hey Shulem,

the transcript is long. Did you read all of it? Could you please quote the parts where Bishops admits of sexually assaulting a sister missionary?

I'm still listening to it for the first time. I'm 65 minutes into it. I'm just learning it anew. Skimming through the transcript as I listen. Wow, just wow. This man's legacy is now completely destroyed. The church is going to take a major hit for this!

Will the church continue to ask 12 year old boys if they masturbate?

Oh boy, thing's are going to hit the fan!