Eat Your Vitamins MORE revelation is on the way!!!

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Eat Your Vitamins MORE revelation is on the way!!!

Post by _Philo Sofee »

And as the gospel continues to reach thousands throughout the world, President Nelson says there is more to come in restoring the gospel to the earth.

"Wait till next year, and then the next year," President Nelson says. "Eat your vitamin pills. Get some rest. It's going to be exciting."
http://www.ldsliving.com/President-Nels ... Z47n7D4tHw

Well heck, are the 116 lost pages of the Book of Mormon gonna come out finally? Is the Seer Stone going to be consulted so that new and more reliable and realistic scripture can come forth? Are those who are sick, diseased, and crippled, lame, blind, deaf, and dumb, and going to be healed world wide (including lost limbs, and PTSD healings?) by the priesthood finally? Billions of people await!
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Holy Ghost
_Emeritus

Re: Eat Your Vitamins MORE revelation is on the way!!!

Post by _Holy Ghost »

Philo Sofee wrote:
And as the gospel continues to reach thousands throughout the world, President Nelson says there is more to come in restoring the gospel to the earth.

"Wait till next year, and then the next year," President Nelson says. "Eat your vitamin pills. Get some rest. It's going to be exciting."
http://www.ldsliving.com/President-Nels ... Z47n7D4tHw

Well heck, are the 116 lost pages of the Book of Mormon gonna come out finally? Is the Seer Stone going to be consulted so that new and more reliable and realistic scripture can come forth? Are those who are sick, diseased, and crippled, lame, blind, deaf, and dumb, and going to be healed world wide (including lost limbs, and PTSD healings?) by the priesthood finally? Billions of people await!

Philo Sofee, are you using the priesthood you have been given? Are you healing the sick and afflicted? Have you so little faith that the sealed 2/3 of the gold plates will not be delivered by the angel Nephi to Prophet Nelson so that he can, with divine help, translate them?
"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." Isaac Asimov
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Holy Ghost
Philo Sofee, are you using the priesthood you have been given? Are you healing the sick and afflicted? Have you so little faith that the sealed 2/3 of the gold plates will not be delivered by the angel Nephi to Prophet Nelson so that he can, with divine help, translate them?

Yea Lord, I lack the faith, help thou mine unbelief.
Dr CamNC4Me
"Dr. Peterson and his Callithumpian cabal of BYU idiots have been marginalized by their own inevitable irrelevancy defending a fraud."
_Holy Ghost
_Emeritus

Post by _Holy Ghost »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Holy Ghost

Yea Lord, I lack the faith, help thou mine unbelief.

As the great Obi Wan Kenobi said a long, long time ago, "Use the Force, Luke."
"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." Isaac Asimov
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Holy Ghost
As the great Obi Wan Kenobi said a long, long time ago, "Use the Force, Luke."

But this laser gun has been sighted for accuracy to within 3 light years! Man, it'll work!
Dr CamNC4Me
_Polygamy-Porter
_Emeritus

Post by _Polygamy-Porter »

President Nelson says. "Eat your vitamin pills. Get some rest. It's going to be exciting."

Really.

Mormon crap is boring. Ask your grand kids and great-grand kids.

Hell, ask your children.
New name: Boaz
The most viewed "ignored" poster in Shady Acres® !
_Kishkumen
_Emeritus

Post by _Kishkumen »

Judging by the revelations we have seen from Nelson so far, I anticipate nothing exciting.
"Petition wasn’t meant to start a witch hunt as I’ve said 6000 times." ~ Hanna Seariac, LDS apologist
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Kishkumen wrote:Judging by the revelations we have seen from Nelson so far, I anticipate nothing exciting.

He's projecting himself on everyone else. This business about eating vitamins and getting rest is really only advice he's giving himself as he knows he's an old man and that it's going to take every bit of care and effort to keep on going. Healthy everyday people don't need vitamins and people who live sensible lives generally get the rest they need. But old man Nelson is going to be popping pills and is reminding himself to take regular naps during his up in coming tours.

:rolleyes:
_I have a question
_Emeritus

Post by _I have a question »

From the link in the OP
"If you think the Church has been fully restored, you're just seeing the beginning," President Russell M. Nelson said about the Church in a video during his South American tour.
#lostinshowbiz

Joseph didn’t fully restore the Church?
What’s missing?
“When we are confronted with evidence that challenges our deeply held beliefs we are more likely to reframe the evidence than we are to alter our beliefs. We simply invent new reasons, new justifications, new explanations. Sometimes we ignore the evidence altogether.” (Mathew Syed 'Black Box Thinking')
_Philo Sofee
_Emeritus

Post by _Philo Sofee »

Well whatever is missing, I an sure Jesus is gonna rectify this oversight of his father Elohim, and speedily catch Nelson up to the "Elohim Agenda." What a gaffe of the gods!
Dr CamNC4Me