Any guess if Bill Reel?????s Disciplinary Council was recorded?

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_Shinster
_Emeritus

Any guess if Bill Reel’s Disciplinary Council was recorded?

Post by _Shinster »

I hoping a recording does come out. From Bill’s account it sounds pretty inteeesting.
_lostindc
_Emeritus

Re: Any guess if Bill Reel’s Disciplinary Council was record

Post by _lostindc »

To me, I would say 99% chance the DC was recorded. We're talking about Bill Reel, and he appreciates the spoken word, and he appreciates a good podcast episode. I hope the whole DC was recorded. I will be really sad if no recording exists.
2019 = #100,000missionariesstrong
_consiglieri
_Emeritus

Post by _consiglieri »

I have a guess . . .
You prove yourself of the devil and anti-mormon every word you utter, because only the devil perverts facts to make their case.--ldsfaqs (6-24-13)
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

consiglieri wrote:I have a guess . . .

I could guess too . . . .

:lol:
_Craig Paxton
_Emeritus

Post by _Craig Paxton »

Shinster wrote:I hoping a recording does come out. From Bill’s account it sounds pretty inteeesting.

I'm going to guess that unbeknownst to Bill Reel, Mike Norton a.k.a. New Name Noah, who is a master of infiltrating LDS Temples, probably entered the Stake building where this court was held and surreptitiously gained access to the room and secretly recorded everything.

I have no knowledge that this was actually done...however Norton did post a video of him casing out both the interior and exterior of the building earlier in the day. Note that the building was locked at the time and yet he still was able to gain access or it was left wide open, but it did appear that he somehow jimmied the door to gain access.

So I'm guessing Norton bugged the room and has recorded the entire church court. I guess we'll see.
"...The official doctrine of the LDS Church is a Global Flood" - BCSpace

"...What many people call sin is not sin." - Joseph Smith

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away" - Phillip K. Dick

“The meaning of life is that it ends" - Franz Kafka
_consiglieri
_Emeritus

Post by _consiglieri »

Thank God Mike didn't sign a non-disclosure agreement.

:cool:
You prove yourself of the devil and anti-mormon every word you utter, because only the devil perverts facts to make their case.--ldsfaqs (6-24-13)
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

consiglieri wrote:Thank God Mike didn't sign a non-disclosure agreement.

:cool:

NNN? He was reported as being there the whole time. I didn't mention that on the other thread.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
Chinese Proverb
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

Second live stream, now archived. Comments section.

AD Rosen · 24:42 Mike a.k.a. NNN is still inside. I thought I’d see him by now. I’m worried he’ll get caught.

Tiffany Ray · 24:16 He’s there?

Al Kunz · 25:45 He's "watching" according to the message that just popped up on my screen.
Chinese Proverb
_lostindc
_Emeritus

Post by _lostindc »

wait, what? That NNN guy entered the building and attempting to record the DC? Isn't he banned from all Mormon properties?
2019 = #100,000missionariesstrong
_Jersey Girl
_Emeritus

Post by _Jersey Girl »

lostindc wrote:wait, what? That NNN guy entered the building and attempting to record the DC? Isn't he banned from all Mormon properties?

He entered the building earlier in the day. He's got a video up on his Facebook page demonstrating that. I didn't really pay attention to how he gained access and I don't know if he simply stayed inside the building until the DC.

If you're on Facebook you can easily track these events. Example, I found the live stream that SY was doing by visiting the Protect Facebook page. Dehlin was there, a mention of NNN in the comments--picked it all up starting there.
Chinese Proverb