Audio of Bill Reel's Disciplinary Council

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
_consiglieri
_Emeritus

Audio of Bill Reel's Disciplinary Council

Post by _consiglieri »

The audio from Bill Reel's Disciplinary Council has been leaked at Radio Free Mormon.

https://mormondiscussionpodcast.org/201 ... recording/

I think Bill acquits himself well.

All the Best!

--Consiglieri
You prove yourself of the devil and anti-mormon every word you utter, because only the devil perverts facts to make their case.--ldsfaqs (6-24-13)
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Re: Audio of Bill Reel's Disciplinary Council

Post by _Shulem »

Sounds like it's going to be juicy.

:twisted:
_Fence Sitter
_Emeritus

Post by _Fence Sitter »

For those interested, there is a parallel thread regarding both the recording and decision against Bill going on over at MAD here.
"Any over-ritualized religion since the dawn of time can make its priests say yes, we know, it is rotten, and hard luck, but just do as we say, keep at the ritual, stick it out, give us your money and you'll end up with the angels in heaven for evermore."
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

1 hour into it and I'm blown away with how well BR has presented his case. Amazing!

:surprised:
_Tator
_Emeritus

Post by _Tator »

Couldn't stand the static on the audio so I read the transcript.

BR did a great "CES Letter" job on them. I am positive they will ex him, they have to, but many shelves are getting heavier.
a.k.a. Pokatator joined Oct 26, 2006 and permanently banned from MAD Nov 6, 2006
"Stop being such a damned coward and use your real name to own your position."
"That's what he gets for posting in his own name."
2 different threads same day 2 hours apart Yohoo Bat 12/1/2015
_Fence Sitter
_Emeritus

Post by _Fence Sitter »

Tator wrote:Couldn't stand the static on the audio so I read the transcript.

BR did a great "CES Letter" job on them. I am positive they will ex him, they have to, but many shelves are getting heavier.

They did ex him
"Any over-ritualized religion since the dawn of time can make its priests say yes, we know, it is rotten, and hard luck, but just do as we say, keep at the ritual, stick it out, give us your money and you'll end up with the angels in heaven for evermore."
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Tator wrote:Couldn't stand the static on the audio so I read the transcript.

I know, I almost gave up, BUT, the static part ends after a while. Once BR gets to talking the static pretty much ends with a few spotty spots along the way. It's definitely worth going back and listening to BR. His voice comes through pretty clear and you get more of the message when you hear him.

Now, go back and listen to all of it. You'll be glad you did.
_Craig Paxton
_Emeritus

Post by _Craig Paxton »

consiglieri wrote:The audio from Bill Reel's Disciplinary Council has been leaked at Radio Free Mormon.

https://mormondiscussionpodcast.org/201 ... recording/

I think Bill acquits himself well.

All the Best!

--Consiglieri

While I'm definately interested in this...and will definitely listen to the recoding...there is part of me that is disappointed that Bill had any part in this clandestine recording. While I know they held a gun to his head, he did sign a non disclosure agreement. This, in my opinion, undermines his integrety and plays into the churches worldview that we apostates have no integerety and that makes me sad.
"...The official doctrine of the LDS Church is a Global Flood" - BCSpace

"...What many people call sin is not sin." - Joseph Smith

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away" - Phillip K. Dick

“The meaning of life is that it ends" - Franz Kafka
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Fence Sitter wrote:They did ex him

Only to protect the good name of the church. In Mormonism truth doesn't matter. Like I've said many times, lying and Mormonism go hand in hand. It all started with Joseph Smith's treasure digging, religious fantasies, and cheating on his wife (poor Emma).

Today's worst liars are LDS apologists, scum of the earth.
_Shulem
_Emeritus

Post by _Shulem »

Craig Paxton wrote:This, in my opinion, undermines his integrety and plays into the churches worldview that we apostates have no integerety and that makes me sad.

Let the church think whatever it wants about apostates: Zero integrity, half integrity, full integrity -- whatever!

As far as the church is concerned, apostates are the worst people on earth, period. You're going to burn in hell, Craig Paxton -- you broke your covenants, refuse to keep the commandments, and have mocked the Lord and his church. You're toast, dude. You have ZERO integrity!

:biggrin: